• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Auston Trusty (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Absolutely no one deep in their hearts give a toss about the fee for Dusty so don’t know why some feel like posing that Edu ain’t knowing what he is doing

Nunugab

Player:Ødegaard
Just a reminder that ingoings and outgoings are negotiated by a team. Edu isn't solely responsible for sales or negotiations.

Just my two cents

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Hojlund however overpriced he may be has shown glimpses of being a star in Serie A. Trusty is a guy who just got a move from MLS at 23 and has never played in a proper league. If you don't understand the difference in fee than you really just don't understand football or the market. No Championship defender is going to command a fee near a younger, more promising Serie A striker.
The Hojlund example was purely a response to the 'if no one knew who you were 18 months ago then surely you aren't worth much' theory.

If you really think I was expecting a bid of £70m for Trusty then I don't know you understand what my post was about.

Last edited:

Topside

Leno sale last year was woeful up to 8m only if Fulham also stay up 23/24.

Trusty 5m probably should of squeezed a few million more, problem is the squad is bloated and we have to move players on.

Balance it out the other way Xhaka is 31 end of Sept 25m euro is a decent bit of business imo.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Just a reminder that ingoings and outgoings are negotiated by a team. Edu isn't solely responsible for sales or negotiations.

The team:

worms-theworms.gif

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Absolutely no one deep in their hearts give a toss about the fee for Dusty so don’t know why some feel like posing that Edu ain’t knowing what he is doing
The funny thing is that I remember this transfer got quite a lot of criticism when it happened.

Now, when the transfer was a success, and the player was better than many on AM expected, and the player is sold for like 2,5x for what he was bought 1,5 years ago, there is also complaints. And I assume there is a sell-on clause.

It's pretty funny how it works.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
5m?? From a team just promoted to PL for a player who had a good season, that’s literally peanuts. Promoted teams would bid 5m for a packet of crisps these days.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
5m?? From a team just promoted to PL for a player who had a good season, that’s literally peanuts. Promoted teams would bid 5m for a packet of crisps these days.

Their financials are ****. They only recently had a transfer embargo lifted which they were given because they couldn't pay off outstanding transfer debt. £5m will probably be one of their biggest outlays this summer.

daron christie

We don’t have to sell to the first poverty club that come knocking for a player. We have no balls when it comes to selling

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Their financials are ****. They only recently had a transfer embargo lifted which they were given because they couldn't pay off outstanding transfer debt. £5m will probably be one of their biggest outlays this summer.
Didn't they spend roughly that much on that Bosnian Swedish kid last season?

It's not a big deal either way Kroenke got the tab anyway but still a bit annoying we almost never get a decent fee.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I guess its better than what we got for Leno, what was it, 2M + 2M if they stayed up?

We’re progressing slowly but f me we are bad at selling

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Didn't they spend roughly that much on that Bosnian Swedish kid last season?

It's not a big deal either way Kroenke got the tab anyway but still a bit annoying we almost never get a decent fee.

The initial fee was about £3.5m. From what I've read their owner wants to sell and he's not putting any money into the club and their finances are a mess so they'll not make any big moves in the transfer market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom