• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Auston Trusty (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Absolutely no one deep in their hearts give a toss about the fee for Dusty so don’t know why some feel like posing that Edu ain’t knowing what he is doing
Never seen the guy play. And if I have I have forgotten. Nice if we get some money for him, but who honestly cares?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Just look at what Man City got for that kid goalkeeper Trafford. Now he probably does have higher potential than Trusty but he was on loan at a League 1 side, Bolton last season. Won their young player of the season award not the full one.

Man City got £15m upfront with another £4m in add ons from a newly promoted PL side.

Now as I've said Trafford probably does have higher potential and is English but we should have been able to get £7-8m for Trusty, if not higher.

People say it doesn't matter, take whatever. Well we already have a reputation for accepting lowball offers for players. We need to nip that in the bud because that reputation will affect the fees we can get for better, higher value players in the future. I bet it affects the fee we get for Balogun.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Just look at what Man City got for that kid goalkeeper Trafford. Now he probably does have higher potential than Trusty but he was on loan at a League 1 side, Bolton last season. Won their young player of the season award not the full one.

Man City got £15m upfront with another £4m in add ons from a newly promoted PL side.

Now as I've said Trafford probably does have higher potential and is English but we should have been able to get £7-8m for Trusty, if not higher.

People say it doesn't matter, take whatever. Well we already have a reputation for accepting lowball offers for players. We need to nip that in the bud because that reputation will affect the fees we can get for better, higher value players in the future. I bet it affects the fee we get for Balogun.
If "it doesn't matter" we might as well not bother signing guys like him who are clearly only here to be flipped for a profit. 2-3m will do **** all to our finances.

Then again 20-30m or 200-300m will neither. Sheikh Kroenke spending that Wal Mart wage slavery money like it's no one's business 🔥 feels good to be the baddies finally.

Kuroske

In the transfer target section everybody was expecting to sell him for 5m. Now that Edu actually have sold him for 5m everybody is furious that Edu is a bad sporting director.

5m is fine if there are some clauses included like buy back or % of the fee for next transfer.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

In the transfer target section everybody was expecting to sell him for 5m. Now that Edu actually have sold him for 5m everybody is furious that Edu is a bad sporting director.

Everybody expected that because Edu is a bad sporting director.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

England U21 goalkeeper. Now go look at some of the fees they get for **** foreign players who they've previously loaned out.

Melquiades

This is a bit of a false equivalency.

Trafford is 20, English, the English U-21 starter, and one of the top few GK prospects in Europe. He isn't comparable at all to a 25 y/o American CB playing in the Championship.

If we only get £5 million for Patino if we sell him ... yeah, Trafford then becomes a comparable to be angry about.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

In all honesty, Auston Trusty was a good deal for Arsenal. I remember the time when he was announced and everyone thought he was a marketing move. 2 years later, he impressed at Birmingham City and now he moves to a Premier League Club. Best of luck to him. 🇺🇸

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Anyone else think ExtjExhtts has been hacked?

That aside... just glad someone is heading out the exit door. We just need many more to do the same now.
Nah he just posts hagn tweets here

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Bye and good luck Trusty the process

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom