• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Bernd Leno (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Take 10m and run. At 4.5m in FPL keeper i think I know who will be my first choice keeper.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still we need keep that approach don't lower your demands Leno want to move there will be force Fulham to pay we aren't selling to poverty Italians

Tom Mix

£10 million is a good deal for both clubs. He is a keeper of proven international quality - however much AM may moan about it - so it would be a coup for a bottom half team to get him. Probably only because he'd like to stay in London.

Less than that is taking the urine at today's prices.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Every club knows that were absolutely ****e at negotiating and capitulate, Guendouzi for £10m when he's worth at least double. We have to stop being such a beta male simp club.

Fortunately Man U are more beta then us.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Every club knows that were absolutely ****e at negotiating and capitulate, Guendouzi for £10m when he's worth at least double. We have to stop being such a beta male simp club.

Fortunately Man U are more beta then us.
It feels like we have loads of dross we can't sell but most of the top clubs are in the same boat. Look at Chelsea for example, they have Barkley, Emerson, Sarr, Arrizabalaga, Baba Rahman, Batshuayi, Bakayoko, Lukaku who are all surplus to requirements, I'll be surprised if they get anything for any of them other than loan fees.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

10m for very good keeper they lucky Leno say yes to them he could've chosen better club. Don't know why they keep being cheap

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I can see why Fulham are trying to grind us down over the fee by a few million.

Last year of his contract, on £100k a week etc The fee and wages are a pretty sizable outlay for a club like Fulham who in all likelihood will be playing in the Championship again in 12 months.

To be honest if a PL club weren't in for him I doubt we'd even get a transfer fee for him, probably a loan till his contract expires. There aren't many clubs in mainland Europe that would be interested in him that could afford his wages.

Pepesuave

I can see why Fulham are trying to grind us down over the fee by a few million.

Last year of his contract, on £100k a week etc The fee and wages are a pretty sizable outlay for a club like Fulham who in all likelihood will be playing in the Championship again in 12 months.

To be honest if a PL club weren't in for him I doubt we'd even get a transfer fee for him, probably a loan till his contract expires. There aren't many clubs in mainland Europe that would be interested in him that could afford his wages.
Didn't West Ham just pay €11M for Areola to be a back up goalie ? Fulham can **** off

Badger_Revenge

It's the wages that kill us in these things every time, yet they are also necessary to retain top talent.

Leno is still a very good goal keeper, though. I think at 10 million he is a true bargain for Fulham. Someone else may come in for him yet. I'd hold pat.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It's the wages that kill us in these things every time, yet they are also necessary to retain top talent.

Leno is still a very good goal keeper, though. I think at 10 million he is a true bargain for Fulham. Someone else may come in for him yet. I'd hold pat.
Not sure maybe a German club may come but his high wages is too much for German clubs unless it's thier top 4 and all have good keepers.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Maybe the club are pricing him out of a move after seeing Turner in action.

I see no reason why Arsenal won't sell him for 8-9m and keep insistint on 1 or 2m more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom