• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Bernd Leno (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
We’re so stupid if we dont manage to sell him over 2-3m. Just sell him for £8m or whatever they wanna ****ing pay.
If Fulham's alternative to Leno is Neto, then it is them who are idiots for skimping over a couple of millions. Neto is 33 yo and has played like 20 games in the last three seasons. With Leno, they get a top 10 keeper in the PL. I smell bluff here. Or maybe Fulham will bring two keepers but no way they see Leno and Neto as equal options. If they do, godspeed to them on their way back to championship.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If Fulham's alternative to Leno is Neto, then it is them who are idiots for skimping over a couple of millions. Neto is 33 yo and has played like 20 games in the last three seasons. With Leno, they get a top 10 keeper in the PL. I smell bluff here. Or maybe Fulham will bring two keepers but no way they see Leno and Neto as equal options. If they do, godspeed to them on their way back to championship.
I agree, Leno is the much better signing. I’m sure Neto will be demanding the same wages as well.

BIoodBrother

We’re so stupid if we dont manage to sell him over 2-3m. Just sell him for £8m or whatever they wanna ****ing pay.
Relax. 10mil for Leno is a good deal. Someone will come and pick him up. Same goes for Bellerin and Torreira.
Mari has a wages problem and will be more difficult to cut lose. Loan likely.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Or they feel we keep asking for more. Or an unrealistic value. If Fulham have bid 10m and we are rejecting it, it makes me believe we feel there is more benefit keeping him for another year and letting him leave on a free.

Henderson had more time on his contract, is English, is younger and is at least on par with Leno and went with a 20m obligation.

Anything £8-10m is fair enough in my opinion especially given his wages.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Relax. 10mil for Leno is a good deal. Someone will come and pick him up. Same goes for Bellerin and Torreira.
Mari has a wages problem and will be more difficult to cut lose. Loan likely.
Are you the transfer market expert though? We thought 12m for Torreira is a good deal, or 8m for bellerin. We’ve been struggling to offload them for 2 years.

If we don’t sell Leno to an English club we will struggle to sell and 10m becomes a loan with option to buy.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

What is 10m for a decent keeper, either these clubs aint serious or we are a joke or both ffs.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Secretly hoping he’s here at the end of the window so the Yank doesn’t get any games.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Is Turner really that bad? Haven’t seen him play properly.

Only seen 45 mins of our preseason games thus far.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Bit worse IMO.

wwe-fan.gif

We’re in trouble. Big trouble.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
3gzm61c7lkc91.png

... can't believe we didn't sign him instead of Turner, clearly wanted to join us and we could have just let Leno move on instead of ****ing about with his price.

• Fire
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom