• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Bernd Leno (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
So we got 28M from Martinez and Leno but can't take anything from outfield players apart from willock.

It's tell us if no PL team interested forget about getting 10m for player
You would have hoped more prem league teams may be interested in some players but it appears not. What about the English tax!
AMN? After a meh loan at WBA & a poor one at Roma they may have decided he's not worth paying decent money for? Tbf both club & player could have dealt with things better.
I can see holding getting a move to prem if we could replace him with a more pacy option? English club may take a punt on Nelson for a nominal fee perhaps?

Last edited:

Gunners1616

Leno to Leicester would be an obvious deal... Unless he really wants to play the relegation battle with Fulham for some reason. It's not like Leicester is far from London.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think it's too late for Leicester unless they make 10M+ bid. Also Leno look want to stay put in London

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Of course some will say why we don't take advantage and can take Tielemans.

1: swap deals don't happen in PL.
2: we have to move AMN and Torreira first.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Seems a no brainer but I guess it depends how important it is for Leno to stay in London. Why is Schmeichel leaving though?

TornadoTed

Established Member
Schmeichel is a great guy and a real leader but is and always has been a pretty poor keeper. I'm sure statistically he was one of the worst keepers in the league last season.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Seems a no brainer but I guess it depends how important it is for Leno to stay in London. Why is Schmeichel leaving though?
Not sure if Leno will fancy living in Leicester? Schmeichel probably leaving as he fancies living somewhere nicer than Leicester☝️. Nice is a beautiful City. Tbf he probably just fancies a change as been there a very long time.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'd take selling unneeded players for 10M than terminate thier contracts. These guys value is s**t specially when they earn near 100k.

From next summer things will be better because if we want to sell we won't find problems young squad good players and thier wages aren't huge

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I'd take selling unneeded players for 10M than terminate thier contracts. These guys value is s**t specially when they earn near 100k.

From next summer things will be better because if we want to sell we won't find problems young squad good players and thier wages aren't huge

I mean, Jesus and Partey are on 200k plus. Lord knows what they offered to Eddie and will offer to Saka too.

There's a good chance you guys will probably be back saying the same thing a couple years from now.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I mean, Jesus and Partey are on 200k plus. Lord knows what they offered to Eddie and will offer to Saka too.

There's a good chance you guys will probably be back saying the same thing a couple years from now.
Jesus and Partey will be staying at least 3-4 years. Apart from yeah Cedric playing him make his value go down he problem Mari too they still have 2 years left .

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
A choice between Leicester and Fulham ain’t no choice at all.

Imagine voluntary living in Leicester. Can’t imagine anything worse really.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Leno was never going to sit here and be #2. It only happened last season because he never saw it coming.

Number 2s are normally not top class and are just there to help train or emergencies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Very good servant for our club, not like rusty Martinez, wish him all the best

Hein is before Turner not long imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom