• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Charlie Patino (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparrahork

What ? Your actually comparing Patino to Partey?

They are not even in the same stratosphere as players currently. I hope Charlie has a good career and improves his game to the point Arsenal look to bring him back. Currently at this stage he needs to play games and he won’t get that at Arsenal.
Same as, and with regard to el neny I would be very surprised if he does not move on in late August. I feel there is some form of agreement he stays a while for cover but will move on if we have a clean bill of health in cm still

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Realistically we couldn't offer him the minutes he'd need to develop so it's better for everyone if he finds somewhere else.

With a buyback clause if he develops really well and we want him back in the future he's basically just been on an extended loan.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
What ? Your actually comparing Patino to Partey?

They are not even in the same stratosphere as players currently. I hope Charlie has a good career and improves his game to the point Arsenal look to bring him back. Currently at this stage he needs to play games and he won’t get that at Arsenal.
Have we ever brought a player back?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Last chance for Patino to prove he worth to kept around he'll be 21 years old next summer. I think we'll end up selling for 10M whatever happen. Hope he have good loan

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Im happy Patino doesnt leave us, think he still has a future here.

Let him go there, and continue to build his profile. We should be getting 20m+ for this young man.

Halcyon Daze

Michael Duff known to press aggressively and play nice football through the midfield. At least the club to loan him to makes sense I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom