• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefMan21

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/marco-asensio-arsenal-transfer-Özil-21434140

Isco on loan or Ceballos permanent. Plus Asensio for a double deal. You know it in your heart to be true this madness day 🤣

Kav

Established Member
It may be difficult to find one. The last time we had a good Rb was Bacary Sagna. It’s been ages.

Let's play Aubamawang

Isco on loan or Ceballos permanent. Plus Asensio for a double deal. You know it in your heart to be true this madness day 🤣
Please no more Ceballos. And Isco is not the same player anymore. We don't need more deadwood!

In all likelihood, we will let Auba leave, possibly Bellerin, and not sign anyone else. Why? Because it usually takes us weeks to confirm a deal.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Bringing in young players like Romero, Gil, Sarr and Emerson, plus keeping their two world class forwards...yh, seems like a pretty good summer for sp*rs.

We've brought in good young players too obviously, but we don't have Kane or Son...so.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If I was nketiah I would be so mad. He has no future here and barely played last season and he had a chance go to a PL team and get real minutes and the club blew it for him

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Just saw that, it's a window of misery. Think he'll be a great signing for Spuds unfortunately

Tomb Bombadil

It looks like we move out more players. That's the best we can hope for now. Willian gone, Nelson with a good loan move, Bellerin (surprisingly) and now I hope we find someone for Nkethia/Lacazette, Kolasinac, Runarson, Balogun.

We don't need anybody coming in because it might be we have a new coach in 1 month. So trim the squad and I'm ok with that.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Not expecting much today. I imagine they’ll be chasing some RBs and will want to make a signing to lift the mood but whether we come out of it with a good player is another matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Newcastle’s interest in Aaron Ramsdale has cooled as they view the £30m asking price as too high [Craig Hope - Daily Mail]

Latest posts

Top Bottom