• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish_Gooner.

****in shambolic transfer window. Lucky to get top 6 with that squad. Summer overhaul my arse.
Edu and Arteta should be shown the door for their incompetence. They have been a disaster the last 2 years, bad decison after decision and they still can't get anything right. Why the **** are these clowns still in a job?? Arteta's ego is bigger than the burj khalifa.
Unable to move players on and still unable to rectify the build up/ attacking prowess. As if the start hasn't been bad enough we haven't done anything to improve on last years biggest problem. Same pish, new season. **** off.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
hopefully Betis will force Bellerin stop focusing on off field matters and focus to play football he badly need good season their starting RB injured until November so he got great chance to play alot of games

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
😭

guendouzi gonna be a baller BIG TIME. he and partey would have been a great partnership.

F U arteta.
Frustrating situation with him look like baller first season but his form decline the 2nd and attitude become problem he'll have very good career if he sort that.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Imagine we had given Conte €180M to revamp the squad this season? It would've been a much much better window.
Worst thing is I don’t see us spending anything close to this in future transfer windows.

Wiggy will want to know what we spunked it on this season when we finish 13th.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Called him past it, couldn't even win a **** Serie A anymore nevermind the Champions League, won't win United the league..was quite random but funny.
Merson is rarely wrong.

Feel for him, saw an interview where he said he stopped gambling 6 months ago, but he’s been saying that for 20 years. Hope he gets over it, good guy. Met him in Birmingham.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't know why I watch Sky Sports, real bottom of the barrel banter going on, embarrassing...think some don't even understand the sport, or how to talk to other people

It's after 9pm anyway... can't they get some posters from AM on after the watershed, none of us know anything about football either, but we would make it funny at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom