• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Wait... Is Kola still here? I thought his Febernahce deal was done.
He is not leaving London and the beautiful pounds we are paying to go and play in Turkey for less money.

we are a joke. Mustafi is still in the bill too. Gross.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How many times Arteta going to tell Bellerin and AMN to leave the club? he keep using LB as RB is ridiculous they stay here with few days to go Kola too.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I am ok with the starting eleven we are winning this. but our sheet, the players that are still around, we are pure comedy.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
So you're telling me. In a game like this Xhaka HAS to start? It's like Arteta is afraid to see what somebody else might do because they might be better. Surely AMN could have started this one.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
only positive today in our front 4 they need to get few goals it's getting to bit emberassing stage of our no win run of last season.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom