• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gareth Southgate's England

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Pickford, Pope, Henderson

Walker
Stones
Maguire
Shaw Chilwell

Rice Henderson
Bellingham
Mount

Foden Sterling
Kane
Rashford Grealish

17 players I’d say are guaranteed for Southgate if fit. The other 9 from the following:

2 from James/TAA/Trippier
2 from Dier/Mings/Keane/Tomori
2 from Ward-Prowse/Phillips/Winks
2 from Sancho/Saka/Lingard/Greenwood
1 from DCL/Bamford/Abraham

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

No Kane, Rashford, Sterling, Foden, Saka, Henderson, Mount, Shaw, Chilwell, Walker, Stones, Alexander-Arnold, Maguire, Henderson.

Gareth Southgate currently throwing up.

This will be an April that will never be forgotten. Amazes me how close we were to lining up like this.

EzSlyuxVgAkNL9J

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Always cracks me up. Imagine saying you’re better on the ball than the Invincibles and believing it.

Bergkamp wishing he had the technique of Jeremy “Swaz” Lynch.
Swaz is the one man in 5 a side who swore down he would be pro if he didn't do his knee.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If at 15 you were the best on the ball player at Arsenal in 2004, even if you were the worst off the ball you would still have made it ffs.

I like how the guy beside him says "the best" though, proper pisstake that :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

England has a very good squad, but managing the expectations will be the problem as always. There is just too much hype and the tabloids are fueling the fire. Not sure the players can mentally cope with it.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

England has a very good squad, but managing the expectations will be the problem as always. There is just too much hype and the tabloids are fueling the fire. Not sure the players can mentally cope with it.
I'm yet to be exposed to any hype but I think that's partly due to the way I and many others consume media these days. The days of tabloids having a big impact on England teams are mostly gone imo. I actually keep forgetting it's even happening. They should be well used to ignoring social media too.

The main thing holding them back will easily be Southgate.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
a) He's not needed, he's defensively atrocious

b) Southgate is on par with Arteta as a manager i.e terrible

c) Quarterfinals max, unless we get an easy draw again

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

If that's the case, it probably means Reece James is getting in. I think he beats out AWB.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Really hope Saka doesn't go. I think he needs this summer off to fully recuperate.

Work a bit more on refining his game, especially finishing, and go to the next level.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good thing Gareth hates us, as I want Saka to get a rest and not go to the Euros.

Him never playing for his country, will balance out Arteta overplaying him for us tbh :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom