• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gareth Southgate's England

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Not a fan of naming a 33 man squad and then pruning it back to 26 one week later.

To me it shows a manager that's not made his mind up. Baring in mind how close we are to the tournament now he should know what 11 is going to start our first match ( Barring injuries) let alone his 26 man squad.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not a fan of naming a 33 man squad and then pruning it back to 26 one week later.

To me it shows a manager that's not made his mind up. Baring in mind how close we are to the tournament now he should know what 11 is going to start our first match ( Barring injuries) let alone his 26 man squad.
I think it was done to give him leeway in case someone gets injured this week in the EL and CL finals.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Yeah it doesn’t make sense to me, unless he has one spot at GK, Defence, Mid, Attack and wants to see how some guys behave or see their characteristics over the next week etc.

England has one of the best squads for me, France clearly the best, Portugal is good, but after that, meh.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thought I’d save my last ever post on Arsenal Mania to wish INGERLAND all the best in the Euros. My number one team in football, country without doubt before club. Think the unlucky seven will be Ramsdale, TAA, White, Godfrey, Lingard, Saka and Watkins.

Sadly it’s time I take my talents to Twitter. ✍️

40k and OUT!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Thought I’d save my last ever post on Arsenal Mania to wish INGERLAND all the best in the Euros. My number one team in football, country without doubt before club. Think the unlucky seven will be Ramsdale, TAA, White, Godfrey, Lingard, Saka and Watkins.

40k and OUT!
You better not leave :(

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

40k and OUT!
Thank you for your service.
200.gif

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

40k and OUT!

All the best on Twitter. You will have to compete with some elite tweets but I have faith in you to keep up.

giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hunta will be back to gloat if Arteta is sacked next season, then he will leave again when we appoint Martinez (who will just have been sacked by Sp**s) to replace him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Agree, the other big nations have named their squads, Luis Enrique even chose to name 24 instead of 26. This isn't X Factor, name a squad and get on with it.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

40k and OUT!

TenseTenderHart-max-1mb.gif

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom