• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Georgios Samaras

Status
Not open for further replies.

kel varnsen

Established Member
i've seen him play once or twice. looked like a good player. unlike some of these other clowns we've been linked with lately, he is actually good on the ball...

gunn3rs3

Giorgio Samaras

Thanks Bouchra, only managed to get one video stream to work, looks a good player,but reports say that he wont leave till summer, we need some one NOW.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
asajoseph said:
Right, I've no idea what was going on in that clip - I'm guessing from the sounds of the language that it was dutch - get drunk, and I'll probably understand it. The way that it just seems to slip into English for a few seconds is just scary...

To me it it sounds Swedish

Bouchra

Chips&CurrySauce said:
Do you rate him Bouchra?
I think it's a good buy for the future. He needs to learn a lot, but he's already getting better now in his finishing.
Then he needs to adapt to English football, so I don't think you can buy him to use him immediately, he is not that far yet.
But Heerenveen has just lost it's striker, Huntelaar to Ajax. They got 9 million euros for him, so they absolutely don't need money right now. And Samaras should replace Huntelaar. That´s why I wonder if they would sell him now. Because that would mean they should buy 2 more strikers, maybe Arsenal can get him and loan him out for a while to Heerenveen.

A

Anonymous

I hear that Anelka is close to joinng Everton for just 5 million.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Paddy from Sweden said:
This was a big jump. From June 12 to January 11. :wink:

Now to the topic,

From what I've seen of Samaras he looks quite good. Didn't what to use the words "really good" because then some would've complained. And since the summer I've started to keep tabs on how he's doing and if he has scored in Herenveen's match during the weekend.

He reminds me some of Zlatan Ibrahimovich. But take away the "show pony" attitude with tricks and stuff. Samaras feels more direct.

I for one wouldn't cry if this rumour is true. But then again I would just like to see a new face at the club. :shock: :roll:

Hey Paddy a fellow Swed, what is showpony about Zlatan these days? Cappelo wouldn't play him if it was so, everything in Juve revolves around him. Öj vet du om det finns någon svensk arsenal fan-site-forum

Spartan

Chips&CurrySauce said:
How comes he hasn't been called up to the national team yet Spartan.. He is on a different planet to Charisteas and Vrysas? How old is he by the way?
oh mate, thats funny coz i really dont know why otto aint called him up yet...coz we BADLY need someone like him up front. its a mystery to me and others. i love otto for what hes done for us, just cant understand his logic about not calling him up seeing as he calls up other youngsters who are not half as good as him

hes only 20 btw...heres another article from sky

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?HLID ... Home&f=rss

Paddy from Sweden

YeahBee said:
Paddy from Sweden said:
This was a big jump. From June 12 to January 11. :wink:

Now to the topic,

From what I've seen of Samaras he looks quite good. Didn't what to use the words "really good" because then some would've complained. And since the summer I've started to keep tabs on how he's doing and if he has scored in Herenveen's match during the weekend.

He reminds me some of Zlatan Ibrahimovich. But take away the "show pony" attitude with tricks and stuff. Samaras feels more direct.

I for one wouldn't cry if this rumour is true. But then again I would just like to see a new face at the club. :shock: :roll:

Hey Paddy a fellow Swed, what is showpony about Zlatan these days? Cappelo wouldn't play him if it was so, everything in Juve revolves around him. Öj vet du om det finns någon svensk arsenal fan-site-forum

Zlatan used to be a showpony. That was what I meant. Capello has turned him into a teamplayer. But Samaras is already more of a teamplayer than Zlatan was at the same age.

Har du kollat SvenskaFans Arsenal-sida?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
fan jag kom på att jag nog intev orkar med ett till forum, vad skulle man få där som man inte får här, locka hit fansen istället, vi svenskar kan engelska bra nog

eddie_wills

YeahBee said:
fan jag kom på att jag nog intev orkar med ett till forum, vad skulle man få där som man inte får här, locka hit fansen istället, vi svenskar kan engelska bra nog

quoted for truth.

kamikaze80

Established Member
YeahBee said:
i couldnt agree more

>YounGunner<

Established Member
YeahBee said:

No mate, Cygan is not the best player in the world.

A

Anonymous

If he can shoot and score, Get him.

Anything to take away the 'burden' of scoring a goal off Reyes.

nazo

Established Member
YeahBee said:

why the heck are you guys talking about bras? :lol:

calisto

Good striker, has the qualities of a good striker, skill pace height, just lacks experience. Definitely a player fro the future, not sure of now. IMO, the perfect partner for Henry is Adriano. Now dont say it's impossible, it's just patience and remember every player has a price. For now, a solid midfielder, Samaras and Ribery will do. Oh Ribery, buy that dude Wenger, u'll never go wrong.........Freddie needs someone to wake him up.

brianfrance

Established Member
Watched him in the uefa cup, he looked a good player, a bit selfish. Also looked an aerial threat, so, why not.

Mostarac

Established Member
calisto said:
the perfect partner for Henry is Adriano. Now dont say it's impossible, it's just patience and remember every player has a price.

It is almost impossible to get Adriano, that is unless Wenger offers Moratti £65 million for Adriano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom