• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Georgios Samaras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fin_Gooner

bluenaz said:
YeahBee said:
fan jag kom på att jag nog intev orkar med ett till forum, vad skulle man få där som man inte får här, locka hit fansen istället, vi svenskar kan engelska bra nog

why the heck are you guys talking about bras? :lol:

"Bra" means good in swedish. :roll:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
pha2er said:
"bra" means good in scottish as well :lol:

Because great britain was conquered by nordic people, not just the Normands (Vikings who had lived for a while in France) vikings was the fear for several hundrede years, we burnt, loated, raped and pilaged, ah the good ol'days

Bouchra

In todays newspaper Samaras says that he will be leaving the club this summer. He thinks he can't learn no more at Heerenveen after 5 years. And he also says that if there will be a good club before 1 February, he will leave.

Makes me think that he is talking to a club now and almost sure of moving, because the fans are not going to like this.

Quote:
'If it is between Bayern Munich and Arsenal, and Bayern offers more money, I could choose for Arsenal. Money isn't holy, but so is England. Spain is also a nice football country.'

He says he hasn't talked to someone of Arsenal. But that's kinda logical, if it leaks, it won't be the first time that Arsenal cancels the deal.

Heerenveen says there are several clubs interesed in Samaras and they won't let him go before summer...

Gurgen

Established Member
He is class act. He has impressed me almost every game he's played this season. Technically brilliant and great in the air.

Only thing that lets him down sometimes is his selfishness and tedency to overdo it, but he'll learn in time.

Get in there and get him.

choi12911

It's kind of disappointing when players call for Arsenal and that they would choose Arsenal over other clubs, but Wenger never makes the move. Rosicky has come out and said he would prefer to move to Arsenal but we are yet to receive any news about that. Now Samaras comes along and says the same thing only not to get any response from Wenger........

But he looks pretty good on those videos, and I would surely welcome him here.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
^ Flipping heck! Give Wenger a chance! He can't just sign players the very moment they say they want to play for Arsenal! I think Wenger's probably genuinly interested in Samaras. Rosicky is debatable.

Chips&CurrySauce

I want us to sign him aswell.. Technically for a big man he is excellent.. He has the potential I believe to be a top class world player...

Are people beginning to think that Arsen is going to change our style of play next season.. If we sign Walcott (right footed), who can play right wing or up front, and if we have Reyes/Smith on the left, we will have genuine width with electric pace, with the ability of getting to the by line and delivering crosses and a target man like Samaras or Zigic benefitting...

Ratinho

Established Member
Adebayor's a decent player, but that's all he is, decent. I keep seeing people bring up Kanu when talking about him, but Kanu was a couple of classes above this guy.

Everything i've heard (and the teensy bits i've seen) of Samaras suggest he's a quality player, and looking at his style, he'd suit us well.

Although, we can't buy every player who says he'd like a move here. :)

thegame24

Established Member
ah man i hope we get him, hes technically a great player and thats what we need.

adebayour, from what ive seen, is just a big dumb ass.

samaras at arsenal would also be another plus for me cause it will make him a better player and therefore bretter for greece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom