• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Although I did rate him during his stint here, I still think Xhaka was one of our biggest fumbles in recent years.

N'Golo Kanté at the time was a no brainer then we had to settle for Xhaka.

Ironically they'd have made a fantastic double pivot if we had the funds to get both.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We have lost our Captain

giphy.gif

RacingPhoton

Established Member
As you all know, I didn't like his game for the most part. But the last season was a great turn around. It's a mystery why he was hardly played in that role before while he was doing something similar for the national team. Anyway, good time to part for both the parties. Nice deal on the transfer fee too. Good luck, Xhaka. Maybe it's time to change my picture.

Oh_Snap

remember kids: always go on a high and people wont remember the 6+ years before. thanks for the last season, first season i personally enjoyed him. don't give a hoot about dressing room voodoo, there will be others who will fill the "muh leadership" role easily.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Great last season, but he was an infuriating player in most other seasons. His hot headedness & mistakes lead to goals & cost us points. Clearly a top professional on the training ground & in the dressing room, meaning he was a starter under 3 managers.

He was one of the last Bastians of a former era. An era of underwhelming mediocrity.

1 down, 2 to go (Elneny & Holding). We move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom