• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 945,712
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
The only way I get on board with Aouar is if the plan for RB is an inverted full back that can come into DM if required. If the plan is for a KT at RB I’d prefer not to sign Aouar and go for a more physical progressive carrier.

Zaza

The only way I get on board with Aouar is if the plan for RB is an inverted full back that can come into DM if required. If the plan is for a KT at RB I’d prefer not to sign Aouar and go for a more physical progressive carrier.
AMN

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I think with Partey to come back and Sambi looking good, we should be alright, Xhaka & Elneny as back ups. I've wanted a RB for a long time. When the first list of positions was set up to vote on, RB wasn't even in the list. I voted other ie RB. I think its a position that really holds us back, and holds Pepe back too!
Ideall would like another midfielder replacing mo. I kinda agree with what you say though only thing is maybe AFCON if we lose Partey & Elneny though?

balthazar

why so desperate to ship out Aouar? bad egg? if it is money issues they can sell other players like Paqueta. BTW, is their Right Back, Dubois any good?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Ideall would like another midfielder replacing mo. I kinda agree with what you say though only thing is maybe AFCON if we lose Partey & Elneny though?

I agree. I've already said Aouar on loan & buy a RB would be the dream. If we have the money then yes buy both. If we get RB we can sell or loan AMN & Chambers. Another AM would take some pressure off Partey & Sambi, as they say, the best form of defence is attack :)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
why so desperate to ship out Aouar? bad egg? if it is money issues they can sell other players like Paqueta. BTW, is their Right Back, Dubois any good?
he wanted to leave last season and he again want to leave this season Lyon and most french club not called PSG in difficult financial situation and their dressing room starting to get affected because of it.

Taxi Driver

Question marks over his mentality, but at this price (particulary if it'd be a loan with a low option to buy), definitely worth a punt.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He rarely posts. Watches more French football than anyone here, always posts interesting stuff from Ligue 1.
I know but he disappeared, and didn't answer if this was last season mostly, or also earlier seasons. Because he was hyped last summer, and I don't remember so much complaints about his mentality back then.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I know but he disappeared, and didn't answer if this was last season mostly, or also earlier seasons. Because he was hyped last summer, and I don't remember so much complaints about his mentality back then.
I remember his mentality being questioned last summer too. Could be the player is further frustrated after not getting a move last summer.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I think if we were interested in Aouar, we would have signed him by now.

He has had criticisms of not showing up to matches consistently for a while now, his entourage has been frequently called into question, and now you have accusations of him being a toxic character in the dressing room.

Big fan of his talent, but his mentality is obviously too big of a red flag for the club, which is fair enough.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Playing in a pivot tonight for Lyon with Caqueret. For those who don't think he can play in a pivot it's worth a watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom