• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry

Biggest ***** in the Arsenal Blogosphere?

• Arseblog

• Le Grove

• Gunnerblog

• Tim Stillman

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It’s such rubbish though. They follow the bag.

If the Afghanistan Premier League got backed by Jeff Bezos you’d have MBappe and Haaland signing for Taliban Utd in no time.
Idk man,

I wouldn’t see him turning down Liverpool or Chelsea in the same situation.

The cash is defo a factor though, how much is he on?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He didn't turn us down, ffs...we didn't try to buy him :lol:

Depending on how Newcastle progress, they should overtake us in the future...they are a soulless oil club now, it's what those types of teams do...but not right now, ffs!

If both Arsenal and Newcastle had bids accepted last window, he would be wearing red and white, 100%.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
It’s such rubbish though. They follow the bag.

If the Afghanistan Premier League got backed by Jeff Bezos you’d have MBappe and Haaland signing for Taliban Utd in no time.

I find this statement less ridiculous than Willian saying he came here because he believed Arteta will win the CL in 3 years. :lol:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Guimaraes has a guaranteed starting place at Newcastle, he wouldn't have had that here, plus the big wage on top. If he plays well but they go down I'm sure there will be a clause whereby someone can snap him up.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He didn't turn us down, ffs...we didn't try to buy him :lol:

Depending on how Newcastle progress, they should overtake us in the future...they are a soulless oil club now, it's what those types of teams do...but not right now, ffs!

If both Arsenal and Newcastle had bids accepted last window, he would be wearing red and white, 100%.

I dont think its that obvious anymore to be honest.

Our rep has taken a knock over the years, and it wouldnt surprise me if players go for a team who would do better than us in the medium term.

Riou

I dont think its that obvious anymore to be honest.

Our rep has taken a knock over the years, and it wouldnt surprise me if players go for a team who would do better than us in the medium term.

Tired of you being negative about Arsenal all the time, SA.

First it was Arsenal not being able to get Champions League football this season, now this...feels like I am the only positive one about this club on here!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FP6qQxzXIAUUfTS

Riou

We really need to stop posting that guy's tweets, both of the accounts.

they are starting to turn from quite funny, to repetitive and infuriating :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

giroud-sanchez-1.jpg

This, I believe, was the moment Alexis Sanchez realized Giroud was a Grade A buffoon & he was better off leaving Arsenal because, amazingly enough, he felt Giroud would outlast him despite being a lesser player :lol:

mpower2540

I keep thinking about that last-minute Wolves win, how much I celebrated it at the time and it was all for nothing. God I hate this team sometimes

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom