• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jermaine Jenas

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I never said you said he was worth 20 million.

It's called sarcasm.

Genius. :eek:ops:

A

Anonymous

Thats a good deal for Sp**s. What formation are they planning to play 3-6-1?

A

Anonymous

9mill cheap considering souness said he wouldnt go for less then 20

jay-d

Established Member
Seems like a decent price for a player with a lot of potential, admittedly he's gone stale at Newcastle. But I hope Wenger puts a late bid in.

Legend#1

Established Member
Wenger WILL NOT make a bid.. He would have done so by now.

Jenas is no better than Fabregas or Flamini.

jay-d

Established Member
£8 Million to spuds. Good deal for them bad deal for us. Hope he doesn't do a Carrick and turn into a quality player at Spuds.

A

Anonymous

I blame Wenger.

I want a whole ****ing team in January. Plonker.

jay-d

Established Member
Curcumsition said:
I blame Wenger.

I want a whole f****g team in January. Plonker.

On the wind up are you? Well F Off. Your just the removed part of your user name. MUG.

A

Anonymous

its about strength in depth and 4 compitiions we in we want to fufill our ambitions and jenas would of been great for 9million doubt he be a 1st teamer though

jay-d

Established Member
samir_nasri said:
its about strength in depth and 4 compitiions we in we want to fufill our ambitions and jenas would of been great for 9million doubt he be a 1st teamer though
Agreed but whats done is done. Mods should lock this thread.

Army of Me

Established Member
right guys, i'm going to oraganise a lynching and head on down to highbury... WHO'S WITH ME?!

lynch.gif

invisibleman18

Established Member
ok so we missed out on our major target to real madrid.
missed out on our goalkeeper target due to fitness.
for some reason were no interested in owen, and if we were interested in jenas, lost out to Sp**s.
besides hleb (superb signing) and song (unknown quantity), we will end up with a over the hill, 2nd choice sunderland keeper in exchange for some of our defensive cover.

so you can understand why many fans are a little pissed off with how the summer has gone can't you.

anyway, time to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom