• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mart Poom

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazo

Established Member
am i the only one who has seen this or did this guy score a goal with a header to win the championship or something...
anyways he looks good and hes only here till jan, so give him a chance to see what is going to happen
AW has lots of thoughts going around in his head and i dont think anyone of us knows what hes going to do next

Gurgen

Established Member
Shadow Moses said:
I feel ashamed to be a gunner today :|

Then go support Chelsea.

You feel ashamed to be a gooner because we signed a back-up goalkeeper? I feel ashamed you're my fellow gooner. Some of you 'fans' are really a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom