• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

fute

Just all over the pitch. Still going full speed in the extra time. Leaves it all on the field.

Great game today.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I don't know if it's human possible to sprint that much and still play such a good football. What a captain and leader.

remains

Always has a moment of magic in him. Shame the turn in the box didn’t lead to a goal, would have been class.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He is literally the best midfielder for through balls and balls into the box across all 7 leagues. But up until few weeks ago people were all over him. Really, sadly; he is one of the handful of technical players left in the league. If we win league he should be player of the year for the league. He would be much more heralded if Musiala and Bellingham weren’t doing the things he is doing

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I hate all negativity around him. Accused to be blond, soft, and weak from our so call fans and experts. It's really not about a good or a bad performance. It's about caring and trying hard. Both Kai and Ode are so mistreated, and this is sad. Not just these two the list includes almost all our players. I bet they want the league and UCL 10 times more than all of us combined. I hope they get what deserve 😍

ThlRama

Player:Saka
He is literally the best midfielder for through balls and balls into the box across all 7 leagues.
Agree, he has more in his locker to put attackers through, because he can also create the disorder and space for the final pass himself if needed. You move a bit, he'll find you eventually. He is so good at releasing the ball a few yards down the pitch while dribbling defenders himself. This is in contrast with Kevin De Bruyne, for example, who mostly only plays through balls by seeing pre-existing gaps, or gaps created solely by the forwards' movement, and exploiting them from afar.

Mraven

Ode put us through to the quarters yesterday. Needed a moment of magic to get the goal, and he delivers. Should've had a goal too. Then he scores the first penalty, winds up the fans, and put the pressure on Porto. Amazing captain performance yesterday!

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Arteta needs to rein it in with the needles for this guy, going way overboard. Rate he's going he's not surviving to see the end of the season.

MOTM performance together with Raya, not everything worked but the only one who really made things happen in the front six. Dragged us kicking and screaming into the quarter final

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom