• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Topside

Leads by example, modern captain, works so hard on and off the ball he creates and finishes,some of his passes in tight areas are insane.

Even during the week his goal against Luton smashed ball outside of the foot, brilliant technique.

Bargain signing and at 25 only going to improve as he has quality players around him.

Topside

Unreal energy, and watch him put in the same shift again midweek. You've got guys in this league like Connor Gallagher whose highlight is insane running and tactical discipline, then you've got Ode who offers all that AND elite ability on the ball/G+A.
Poster boy looks as well, I'm an older member on here but a lot of my female friends say so, I just concentrate on his footballing skills :thumbsup:, 35m absolute bargain.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Captain performance tonight, pressed like a madman the 90 minutes, helped progression from deep and was involved in most of our dangerous attacks

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We’re so lucky. He made so many important tackles I lost count. Always keeps us ticking on the ball.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm surprised by Ødegaard workrate and energy he didn't have too much rest and you see him up and down of the pitch.

Really nice performance today

GoonerJay24

This guy, what more to say; just Majestic. Even in the first half of the season, when he didn't get the plaudits; been our main man in midfield.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Going to be brilliant when he bugs off to Kazakhstan on the 6th of September... probably to play the full 90 minutes.

He's played a lot of games since the start of the season. Solbakken sending him out in meaningless friendlies against Slovakia and Czechia....

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's been our best player since the turn of the year. Really doing a great job of leading by example even if on occasion his teammates have not all followed it. He's growing into the captain role very nicely and if we are able to win trophies this season, he will be a massive part of it and fully deserve to lift them.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
He's not as good on the ball as Özil, but Mesut's biggest problem was not caring and looking lackadisical at times. You can say many things about Ødegaard, but he works his ass off and contributes both defensively and offensively. I understand why Mikel made him captain, he's an example for everyone else.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Another captain's performance. When we were 2-1 down he was the one who was pressing like a madman and kept trying to make things happen. Love this guy

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Top Bottom