• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think we will be open to letting him go with AMN staying. You’re not going to see any drop in quality with AMN getting his minutes.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Sorry but I can't see how Elneny and Pjanic can be thought of being similar players. 😀
Let me put in simple terms for you: Besiktas needed midfield depth, they were interested in Elneny as an option but they decided to go for Pjanic instead.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Let me put in simple terms for you: Besiktas needed midfield depth, they were interested in Elneny as an option but they decided to go for Pjanic instead.
I can tell you Elneny had no chance in that case.

Anyway the players are not similar at all, otherwise than playing somewhere in midfield.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I can tell you Elneny had no chance in that case.

Anyway the players are not similar at all, otherwise than playing somewhere in midfield.
They've played different systems in their games this year, it's almost as if the Besiktas manager uses a different tactical approach based on the players at his disposal.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He'll play his usual bit part role this season, not too surprised nor upset by that.

As long as he walks next summer, its all good.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Another Arteta player then

DDP_CHP__377mourinhoJPG.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom