• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

WiscoGooner8

Even if they get rid of Elneny unless the replacement is a legit talent I won’t give Edu that much credit. This is basic stuff that us fans can see. Need a CM, AM, RB more than a CB and an expensive backup GK.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
He won’t do better than el neny right now as he is just a kid
Of course he will. He's already demonstrated a far higher level than Elneny eve has in a few games for Barça. Such a vast gulf in talent makes up for such a vast gulf in age and experience.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Of course he will. He's already demonstrated a far higher level than Elneny eve has in a few games for Barça. Such a vast gulf in talent makes up for such a vast gulf in age and experience.
He really hasn’t done that though. He played about 10 games for barca and his inclusion actually shocked people because cowman like him for some reason. Wasn’t even standout player for barca b.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Elneny is available for sale he not been offered any renewals thankfully so i'm expecting late turkish club attempt but we won't let him go without signing CM

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Elneny might go to an unnamed Turkish club but not fenerbache... So surely a cm coming?
As short as we are in midfield, I'm in favour of this - if true. We do need a CM ASAP.

Maybe they'll try and go for Puig - not what I would do but he's in a similar spot to Ødegaard's at Madrid.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This thread has been running since 2017 for goodness sake.

Think he will stay beyond the 7th, and play the backup role in midfield. We should just let him leave on a free come end of his contract in 2022.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom