• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nicolas Pepe (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I'm sure age comes into it with Greenwood, plus Utd are paying that salary I believe. They don't even have an option to buy.

I think Pepe's lack of club is weird but it could be a combination of him being picky, his salary and quite simply Arsenal not good at moving on players of this profile unfortunately.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
These players last 2 (full) seasons in the Premier League:

The rapist: 20 goals/assists in 62 games.

Pepe: 14 goals/assists in 49 games.

So its just utter nonsense that the rapist is more talented than Pepe. The fact that Arteta, who is a very poor manager with a small dìck syndrome, is unable to get the best out of Pepe and despise him for no reason at all doesnt change this fact.
As much as I despise the rapist, he is much more talented. The guy was like not even twenty he put up those numbers, looked dangerous everytime he got the ball whereas our bust was taking pens, scoring in meaningless games & looking lost even in the games he contributed. Also look at his terrible loan stint in france, his only good season was a fluke where half his goals were penalties

Doesn’t excuse that we should be getting more than what we'll end up with but we are selling quite frankly a very poor footballer who'll occasionally score/assist & will stink up the joint when he isn’t doing those

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If I had the skills I'd photoshop this meme with the names of the contracts Edu's ripped up. Anyway, another to add to the list.

0cf2aba34200f47f294a39ec53a55d23.jpg

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

All the best to him, hopefully he can rebuild his career so-to-speak and enjoy future successes. It would be really nice to see him turn it around.

I suspect not being in the shadow of his price tag anymore might help fans take to him without being weighed by a ton of expectations on what he should or shouldn’t be producing, when he should or shouldn’t be playing, etc.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
A 72million record signing who needs to get his contract terminated to move, Raul should be in prison for this
Hopefully Havertz doesn’t end up being a deal like this

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Yes, you fought long and hard to see Xhaka and Pepe out of the club and it’s finally here.

Luckily you got Havertz, the midfielder you always wanted congrats! 🙂

I’m a veteran of Arsenal Forum Wars. I was looking forward to riding off to the sunset and calling it a day, but when I caught wind of the Havertz news, I realised my club needed me for one last hurray. I got one more in me. I brushed off my boots, cracked a few knuckles and gave the salute to my mirror. I'm fighting the good fight for my boy Fabio Vieira to take down the ghastly Havertz. It's a Twink off but what can you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom