• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sunderland | 05/11/05

A

Anonymous

henry has been carry us for the last 4 years

lol i dont so noone complaining , better then cygan tryin to carry us

kel varnsen

Established Member
a decent result, a mediocre performance and a manager whose tactical choices are weird to say the least. why van persie can't get a full 90 mins is truly an enigma. why he decides to take off reyes and not pires is weird as well...

cesc and gilberto were poor and pires, who has been playing well lately, was very quiet. lauren and clichy was very offensive and contributed a lot going forward. henry, van persie and reyes played well.

Gurgen

Established Member
Unreal, we actually have two scoring strikers. Now if Wenger wouldn't sub one of them...

nazo

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
a decent result, a mediocre performance and a manager whose tactical choices are weird to say the least. why van persie can't get a full 90 mins is truly an enigma. why he decides to take off reyes and not pires is weird as well...

cesc and gilberto were poor and pires, who has been playing well lately, was very quiet. lauren and clichy was very offensive and contributed a lot going forward. henry, van persie and reyes played well.

cesc wasnt that poor

Ricky_AFC

Another 3 points and imo a fairly good performance, shame about conceding though. Now lets hope we string a good few wins together.

choi12911

Before getting subbed by Bergie, Van Persie has been brilliant. He is a genuine goal threat and he was the center of our attack. He's also got a few tricks to fool a couple of defenders easily near the penalty box as well.

I think Van Persie looked better than Henry in today's match. I have real high expectations for Robin now. Robin should be a regular and Bergie a supersub.

Lukazan

Established Member
Cannot believe Henry hit the post with that overhead kick! That was sensational!!!!

And Eboue looks VERY decent.. almost exact same mould as Lauren but quicker.

Good win, can't believe we conceded though. :(

KingReyes

Established Member
We took our foot off the pedal in the second half. We needed to concede a goal before we woke up and realised the game was far from over. After that we stepped it up a gear and Henry got the third.

Clichy, RVP, Henry, Lauren all had good games. I thought we were good defensively, I don't expect the opposition to do **** all during the match but to concede from a set piece again is dissapointing.

nazo

Established Member
wtf
is it me or did we just jump to the third place today
man city played 12 games and we still are above them (we played 11)
manure will be a point in front of us if they beat chelsea (it may seem weird but i want them to win)

and the surprise of the day, wigan SIX points behind freaking chelsea SIX if they win against portsmouth
woah :shock:

ccc

celestis said:
can i ask did jose play badly?

average play. he was sharp at the first minutes, but seemed getting some confidential problem since he missed a mustbe goal. he was struggling a little in 2nd hald, might not be in good form physically.

Lukazan

Established Member
Eboue looked really good when he came on, extreme pace and good on the ball. Definitely Lauren's replacement if we choose to use him as a defender.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Thats a shame hope he gets back on track. Thanks for that ccc was wondering why he got substituted.

ccc

celestis said:
Thats a shame hope he gets back on track. Thanks for that ccc was wondering why he got substituted.

don't know the exact reason (you should ask Arsène anyway :p ) he looked exhausted when being subbed.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom