• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Birmingham City vs Arsenal | 13/05/05

patrick42uk

Established Member
this game partly explains why reyes hardly gets substituted. we need that pace in behind. i feel aliadiere should have started at least.

awooga83

Established Member
2-1 Full time poor game from us, i guess can be explained by end of season performance but still disappointing even with the changes.

Mark

Established Member
I wonder what a late goal conceded will do for us pyschologically. That's the problem.

the dawn raids

Established Member
meh. game meant nothing, and no new injuries to report. would have been nice to take a point, but no big loss. one more game now.

mood

1-1 would've been okay.. but i did not want another loss.

We conceded 2 goals in 12 games and then 2 goals today. ****e.

From the sound of it, we didnt really deserve to lose, but we weren't at our best. 1-1 would've been appropriate.

JazzG

Established Member
This game shows why we should never rest too many players. No creativity and no pace in the team today and we have been terrible.

SAKURABA said:
relax...we lsoe no big deal this game mena nothing..

Not the point, we had been gathering real momentum going into the cup final but that is gone with this defeat. We are a confidence team and you never know how defeats will effect us. Got ourselves out of jail and **** up right at the end

Robno.7

the dawn raids said:
meh. game meant nothing, and no new injuries to report. would have been nice to take a point, but no big loss. one more game now.

indeed nothing on it, we needed to rest the important players for the cup final, we would have been even more angry if Henry were to have played and got injured, then he misses out on the final, same with Reyes and Pires both beeing on great form. One more thing to add, man utd played piss poor yet again, the Ref for them was appailing also

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom