• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 21/08/05

jay-d said:
Mark said:
jay-d, he was taking far too much time on the ball, ended up losing it to Essien, and then just tripped the guy up. I thought that was pretty damn stupid with such little time left.

Cole worked his socks off. And he kicked the grubby c**t cause he was pissed and I would have done the same. At least it showed he cared unlike Pires laughing at the end, I couldn't believe that, after putting in a gutless show how can you laugh. Thats the difference, Fungie or MourinHOE wouldn't stand for Pires's displays and attitude.

Yes you hit the nail on the head Wenger and his Fu**ing favourites playing Pires but leaving Reyes out of the squad!!
And putting up with Bobby's flirting, diving, smiling whilst losing, bottling challenges, these are things Mourinho & Fergie wouldnt put up with Wenger has always been a soft touch.. He should of load him to Galatasaray if the offer is still there, useless Tw*t..

jay-d

Established Member
ozgooner said:
jay-d said:
ozgooner said:
i would agree with cole getting a rating of about 5..he did work hard but gave up so much ball with bad passing and it really looked like he didnt want to be out there, 1 other thing i cant understand why $$ fans were booing rvp??
Well you obviously know nothing about football.

oh i am so sorry that i made an opinion u dont agree with therefore i know nothing about football...i better stop staying up till 3am like last night to watch the arse, i better stop spending my hard earned $$ on arsenal merchandise and i better stop having input on this site just because my opinion disagreed with yours. How about asking people for reasons behind their views instead of assuming they know nothing.

I dont know u but i could assume that your a ******..who knows? but it would be wrong of me without asking for your reasons

Just read your post you mug, one thing that can't be labled at cole is that he gave the ball away yesterday and the fact you said he didn't look like he wanted to be out there when he ran his bollocks off for 90 mins and was visibly pissed at the fact we lost lead me to my conclusion. You just jumped on the anti cole bandwagon and made a ****ing stupid comment , as for me being a ****** then i was known for indulging in the odd 5 knuckle shuffle when times were hard. But you, you ****ing dickless mug are just a MUG, period now **** off.

Sammer

Established Member
lewdikris said:
Nice to see the board has gone into it's usual Invasion of the Dickhead's state whenever we lose a game.

Plastics, muppets and children rule the waves whenever we don't win. What that says about them is a hell of a lot more than it says about Arsenal.

Crawl back under your rocks idiots.

Nothing more to ad. Spot on, lewdikris !

A

Anonymous

Don´t want to start a new thread over this but where was Reyes yesterday??

jay-d said:
ozgooner said:
jay-d said:
ozgooner said:
i would agree with cole getting a rating of about 5..he did work hard but gave up so much ball with bad passing and it really looked like he didnt want to be out there, 1 other thing i cant understand why $$ fans were booing rvp??

oh i am so sorry that i made an opinion u dont agree with therefore i know nothing about football...i better stop staying up till 3am like last night to watch the arse, i better stop spending my hard earned $$ on arsenal merchandise and i better stop having input on this site just because my opinion disagreed with yours. How about asking people for reasons behind their views instead of assuming they know nothing.

I dont know u but i could assume that your a ******..who knows? but it would be wrong of me without asking for your reasons

Just read your post you mug, one thing that can't be labled at cole is that he gave the ball away yesterday and the fact you said he didn't look like he wanted to be out there when he ran his bollocks off for 90 mins and was visibly pissed at the fact we lost lead me to my conclusion. You just jumped on the anti cole bandwagon and made a f****g stupid comment , as for me being a ****** then i was known for indulging in the odd 5 knuckle shuffle when times were hard. But you, you f****g dickless mug are just a MUG, period now f**k off.

Priceless stuff, but as for the Ashley bashing its gotta stop it was obvious Ashley played his socks off yesterday & made "1" mistake by pulling back Ettien, so lets put the tappin up saga behind us...

jay-d

Established Member
Sammer said:
lewdikris said:
Nice to see the board has gone into it's usual Invasion of the Dickhead's state whenever we lose a game.

Plastics, muppets and children rule the waves whenever we don't win. What that says about them is a hell of a lot more than it says about Arsenal.

What I don't understand is how can stating a few obvious weakness make you a " plastic, muppet or a child"? It's true some do go over the top but some simply state the obvious and get slaughtered for it, let's remember there is no man alive who is infalible and Wenger makes mistakes and those who always spout "Wenger knows" while he is a football genius, he is not beyond error in the field, he has his weaknesses and one that sticks out now and has for a long time is his stubborness and reliance on HIS team even when there are glaring weaknesses. Don't get me wrong Wenger is the best man for the job but what's wrong with speaking out if you feel a mistake is bsing made? As long as it's done in a manner which is constructive then i see no problem with it.

jay-d said:
Sammer said:
lewdikris said:

What I don't understand is how can stating a few obvious weakness make you a " plastic, muppet or a child"? It's true some do go over the top but some simply state the obvious and get slaughtered for it, let's remember there is no man alive who is infalible and Wenger makes mistakes and those who always spout "Wenger knows" while he is a football genius, he is not beyond error in the field, he has his weaknesses and one that sticks out now and has for a long time is his stubborness and reliance on HIS team even when there are glaring weaknesses. Don't get me wrong Wenger is the best man for the job but what's wrong with speaking out if you feel a mistake is bsing made? As long as it's done in a manner which is constructive then i see no problem with it.

There is nothing wrong with it, i done it when George was the manager & i was always moaning at Bruce Fu**ing Rioch, its football, and if your a faithful gooner like me self now for 18 years youve got the right for a moan now and then, but yep Arsène is still the man for the job it'll just be nice to see some new signings before the transfer window closes..

Jkreffer

Established Member
Lehmann 8
Lauren 7
Toure 8
Senderos 6
Cole 7
Ljungberg 7
Gilberto 7
Fabregas 6
Hleb 8
Pires 5
Henry 6

If not for the fluke goal, I think that a lot of peoples ratings would be a lot more positive. Really wasn't that bad, just lacking offensively. It is a little worrying but right now it isn't the end of the world. There are still 36 more games.

SAKURABA

KoLo28 said:
Well thats the last time I read anything you write SAKURABA, f****g idiot.

if you'Re objective is to win th4e F.A cup and league cup for the next 10 years i am a idiot...if not i'm a genious becuz we ain'T gonna win anything this year with Wenger as a manager...he have achieved the maximum he can do with this club and in my personnal opinion we're not gonna win the league or winning in Europe if we still have him...

you could told me i'm a punk if we win the treble next year but sorry i have no hop.

KingReyes

Established Member
Kwame said:
Lehmann 7-- did not nothing wrong
Lauren 7.5 Had Robben in his pocket
Senderos 6 Will learn
Toure 8.5 great match
Cole 7.5 tireless. good in defense and ran the length of the pitch 15+ times
Hleb 8 good, unpredictable player. tracks back when he loses the ball
Cesc 6.5 uninspired
Gilberto 6.5 usual performance from him
Pires 5 pathetic/lazy uncreative
Henry 5 pathetic/lazy uncreative
vPersie 6.5 needed better supply

Completely agree with these ratings.

chandraraj

lauren is the unsung hero. played very well against newcastle and chelski. does his job quietly but efficiently. together with hleb and toure, he is among the top performer this season. 8 :)

SAKURABA

Siti said:
Do the players in the premier league get Ratings from a magazine or other source of media. I was jus wondering because in Germany the players get Rated by a newspaper "kicker" after each game.

bbc.com do ratings after each game.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
chandraraj said:
lauren is the unsung hero. played very well against newcastle and chelski. does his job quietly but efficiently. together with hleb and toure, he is among the top performer this season. 8 :)
Yep I agree with that.

qs

Established Member
Lehman 7 - made at least 2 very important stops, cant be blamed for the goal
Lauren 6 - Did ok, probably would have been better with Freddie, caught out once or twice
Toure 7 - did well made 1 great tackle, never caught out
Senderos 7 - Didnt put a foot wrong, cant be blamed for a goal Drogba was offside thats not his fault and he'd ahve stopped him if the lumox had any control and had actually shot.
Cole 6 - start well died off a bit, silly tackle at the end lucky to stay on
Pires 3 - did nothing
Ljunberg 7 - I think we'd have scored had he stayed on, sharp as ever
Gilberto 7 - solid
Fabreags 6 - wasnt as effective asin the CS but was as good as Lamp and Guidhonsen combined
Hleb 9 - If anyone had bothered moving when he was in perfect positions after great runs he's have made some cutting passes.
Henry 5 - Terrible by his standards
v.Persie 5 - really did nothing, as out of it as T

Capitano

For what it's worth:

Lehman 6.5 - would have been higher, but I partially blame him for that hideous goal. Great, other than that.

Lauren 7.5 - best I've seen him play in.... a long time. Awesome stuff.

Toure 7.5 - starting to remind me of a younger Cordoba.

Senderos 6.75 - commentators gave him a hard time. I thought he was very good, except that he looked nervous and made one or two questionable plays when Drogba was subbed on.

Cole 6.25 - was excellent against S.W.P, seemed really up for him; however, he was slow to react and not as effective at both ends as usual.

Ljungberg 7.0 - played very well...for a short time.

Gilberto 7.0 - Solid performance.

Fabregas 6.5 - I liked how he started our attacks; I think he would've been more effective if we'd had more depth in attack to allow him to join the attack late. Had some strong defensive plays, as well.

Hleb 7.5 - Can't remember him losing possession. Made some strong runs. Would've been even better if we'd had someone playing striker to give him a forward option.

Pires 5.0 - Gets 5 points for doing a better job than RvP in trying to take Makelele out of their attack. Looks slow and uninspired, sadly, because he's usually a great big-game player.

Henry 3.0 - Gets 3 points for lasting 90 minutes and not scoring an own-goal. He's never been good when up against top class defenders, especially one (Gallas) with speed and strength to match his. He did not even provide our attack with some depth; he seemed to be running away from Gallas the entire game, scared of damaging his ego by being tooled and put in Gallas' back pocket for the nth time. Henry's a '*****', for lack of a better word.
Disappointed at his continued spazzing at RvP for not giving him the ball every time Robin gets it.

RvP 4.5 - Plays like **** every time he is partnered with Henry. Tried to hard. Going to be a great one, though, if he matures.

Flamini 4.5 - Limited time.

Wenger 5.5 - Very good defensively. Patched a lot of the holes they were opening up in the Charity Shield. Should've dropped Pires earlier for Reyes, IMO. Should've taken off Henry or gave him a piece of his mind. We basically played a 4-6-0 in the second half.

Lukazan

Established Member
I don't think you can blame Lehmann for Drogba's fluke at all, he was as surprised as everyone else about it.

ozgooner

jay-d said:
ozgooner said:
jay-d said:
ozgooner said:

Just read your post you mug, one thing that can't be labled at cole is that he gave the ball away yesterday and the fact you said he didn't look like he wanted to be out there when he ran his bollocks off for 90 mins and was visibly pissed at the fact we lost lead me to my conclusion. You just jumped on the anti cole bandwagon and made a f****g stupid comment , as for me being a ****** then i was known for indulging in the odd 5 knuckle shuffle when times were hard. But you, you f****g dickless mug are just a MUG, period now f**k off.

Now 1st things 1st i dont want to get into a slanging match about this but lets clear a few things up, 1 I actually didnt call u a ******, if u read the quote correctly u would see that i said i COULD assume that your a ****** but that would be wrong......2 ok well u dont agree with my comment regarding cole's performance i can accept that! maybe i am wrong, maybe due to the fact i was watching the game between 1 -3 am struggling to stay awake i may have seen it wrong.....3 The point of my reply was that just because u didnt agree with my post it does not mean i know nothing about the game, u may know more about it than i do. so i apologise for any misunderstanding that became of that.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom