• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson (Out: Pure Profit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
We could make a lot of money by selling all these fringe players, no point in keeping Nelson around for the 10 minutes he plays once in a while.

I’d assume the contract extension was to protect his value, hopefully we cash in

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think Arteta has made a mistake by not playing him more, but since he doesn't play we might aswell make good money on him while we can.

We have gone from not having good enough players to even sell so everyone leaves for free, to just refusing to sell anyone until they leave for free... progress!

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nelson and Eddie need to go imo either this window or summer I would keep ESR this window but these tow will be enough for us to get good attacker in need to make some sacrifices

I’d sell all three tbh, add Partey to that list.

ESR and Partey should have been gone in the summer.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal Are willing to loan Nelson they don't want to sell him
This is absolutely pointless though. We have depth issues on our wings and particularly RW. A sale can be reinvested and an opportunity to cash in, a loan is geniunely pointless.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This is why I have no issue with Arteta not playing Hale End youth, apart from Saka they’re all sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom