• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson (Out: Pure Profit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He needs to go play, and he'll shine at West Ham too.

I think he'll push for something this time, if there is genuine interest. Lets hope the rumour is true.

UkrArsenal

He doesn't play, I don't see the point of keeping him in the team. Sell. Good luck to him wherever he goes.

SupersoakerArsene

He is a nice guy who brings good vibe. We can’t lose el neny and Nelson n 1 window.
Fully agree!
I guess if he gets more minutes, he gets more confidence. He well play better.

Might just use him on the right wing instead of the left wing. Back-up for our Starboy,

lomekian

Essays are my thing
The sad thing is that while the last of Arsène/Emery Hale Enders are being phased out while there's no new batch to replace them as squaddies. Nobody was phased in during Arteta's tenure. Telling signs IMO.
Look at the Hale Enders that came up into the u21s over the last 3 years, and there is your answer, very few will play much top division football at any point in their careers. Finally now we have a crop with some genuine top level promise, though most still too young.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The sad thing is that while the last of Arsène/Emery Hale Enders are being phased out while there's no new batch to replace them as squaddies. Nobody was phased in during Arteta's tenure. Telling signs IMO.
We barely invest anything, years ago we would be getting academy talent from all over the world but we haven't been doing that for a while.

The new system where we get young players with some first team experience failed miserably, Lokonga, Vieira, Tavares... all failed with massive money being invested in them, just throwing **** at the wall and seeing if something sticks

Not sure what the plan for the future is, I imagine we won't be looking at young players anymore, more like mid 20s guys for massive money (Havertz, Rice), and tbh I don't think this management has the talent for finding young players so probably better to buy players with experience

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Fully agree!

Might just use him on the right wing instead of the left wing. Back-up for our Starboy,

That's the problem really, unless things are not working out according to plan. Reiss wont get the minutes he deserves.

I think best case scenario for all of us is for him to go. He gets his chance to play and build his career and we get the financial injection we need in the build up to the summer.

Love the player, but we need to be realistic about his chances, and be fair to him as well.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Fully agree!

Only chance he gets a real opportunity is if Saka gets injured. Saka seems to avoid being injured, so Nelson will only ever get sub minutes & starts in games the manager doesn't give a sh*t about.

Pedro Neto would be an excellent rotation option, but the manager is so stubborn & narrow minded I doubt he'd get more minutes than Nelson does currently.

MA08

Only chance he gets a real opportunity is if Saka gets injured. Saka seems to avoid being injured, so Nelson will only ever get sub minutes & starts in games the manager doesn't give a sh*t about.

Pedro Neto would be an excellent rotation option, but the manager is so stubborn & narrow minded I doubt he'd get more minutes than Nelson does currently.
Pedro Neto would be an excellent rotation option, but the manager is so stubborn & narrow minded I doubt he'd get more minutes than Nelson does currently. => Random claims, Pedro Neto is much better than Nelson.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Time to sell. I wanted to see if he would be given an opportunity to build on last season, but he wasn't. He hasn't exactly set the world on fire when he has played this season, either.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Reiss is the one that needs to force it otherwise Arteta will just hoard him just to have him and not use him - pretty hard to be consistently good when you never play and only come on in dire situations or meaningless games.

He should have left this Summer and he still has a chance to gain momentum if he wises up and leaves the club. Might also force Arteta to buy a winger he actually wants to use. I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I'll genuinely be disappointed if Reiss stays.

Let's play Aubamawang

We barely invest anything, years ago we would be getting academy talent from all over the world but we haven't been doing that for a while.

The new system where we get young players with some first team experience failed miserably, Lokonga, Vieira, Tavares... all failed with massive money being invested in them, just throwing **** at the wall and seeing if something sticks

Not sure what the plan for the future is, I imagine we won't be looking at young players anymore, more like mid 20s guys for massive money (Havertz, Rice), and tbh I don't think this management has the talent for finding young players so probably better to buy players with experience
I think they have to be over 18 now or sent to a European feeder club because of immigration rules since Brexit.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
This is why I have no issue with Arteta not playing Hale End youth, apart from Saka they’re all sh*t.
Harsh don't think @MutableEarth will be happy.
Tbf I think Eddie & Reiss could have half decent careers elsewhere but are not a top 4 team starting standard.
ESR could possibly be & is good enough imho as a squad option but has been done big time with injuries. I also have to say that I do have some doubts about his defensive capabilities.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Pedro Neto would be an excellent rotation option, but the manager is so stubborn & narrow minded I doubt he'd get more minutes than Nelson does currently. => Random claims, Pedro Neto is much better than Nelson.
Yeah, I know - you're missing the point tho. Even if we had him, I'd wager that Teta would start Saka in the majority of games.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Reiss is the one that needs to force it otherwise Arteta will just hoard him just to have him and not use him - pretty hard to be consistently good when you never play and only come on in dire situations or meaningless games.

He should have left this Summer and he still has a chance to gain momentum if he wises up and leaves the club. Might also force Arteta to buy a winger he actually wants to use. I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I'll genuinely be disappointed if Reiss stays.

He is not going nor do I think Arteta will force him to go. He is very comfortable. Only way he goes is if it’s forced by someone else rather than Arteta and Edu has no say in who goes or stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom