• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ruben Neves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Bellerin I'll grant you. He was diabolical & never should have a timid, milquetiast player like him ever been associated with Arsenal.

Diaby, however, was literally cut down as he was starting to blossom into a fantastic player by some cretinous no-mark from Sunderland who was always destined for obscurity. Injuries plagued him & derailed what was a very promising career.

One decent match against Pool and hundreds of games that he just strolled about around a pitch looking like a demented cow chewing grass, with the work rate that made Arshavin look like Parlour, constantly giving away possession cheaply and had no defensive positional awareness whatsoever.

Diaby would make all time arsenal worst 11.

Mitch

Arteta deliberately trying to remove all the athleticism out of our side. No idea what he is thinking; cant wait for a Neves and Jorginho midfield partnership.

Give me smart, technical players, with great positional awareness compared the likes Shartey and Mark Noble who just ran round like headless chickens.

Arteta deliberately trying to remove all the athleticism out of our side. No idea what he is thinking; cant wait for a Neves and Jorginho midfield partnership.

Saliba and Gabriel are actually our most athletic center back pair since Kolo and Campbell.

White and Tomi are athletic.

Rice is more athletic than Partey.

Saka and Martinelly topa many wingers from the past.

Very athletic and strong side compared to many of ours from the past imo.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Saliba and Gabriel are actually our most athletic center back pair since Kolo and Campbell.

White and Tomi are athletic.

Rice is more athletic than Partey.

Saka and Martinelly topa many wingers from the past.

Very athletic and strong side compared to many of ours from the past imo.
Agree and hence why we dont to destroy this with players like Neves. Same reason i was against Jorginho and would prefer not to see Viera in the sode.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Either Neves or Luiz would be brilliant signings and both clearly a massive upgrade to Shartey.

However who would everyone prefer out of Luiz and Neves?

You are sarcastic correct? better then Partey thats crazy but yes we need to get a player in.

Mitch

You are sarcastic correct? better then Partey thats crazy but yes we need to get a player in.

It doesn't take much to be better than Partey who has produced much more poor peformances than the very few good peformances he has produced for us for his time here.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
It doesn't take much to be better than Partey who has produced much more poor peformances than the very few good peformances he has produced for us for his time here.
I don't think it's entirely fair. Partey has played many good matches, and I still believe he is crucial for us. However, we need to come up with another plan because he has too many injuries.

Diesel

How is loaning to associated owners clubs up for debate? Wouldn't that setup massive potential FFP implications?
Lol they dont actually care about integrity as long as everyone wets their beak and they can dress it up. Wont be surprised if some of the refs were infact compromised and hear about a decade from now. As we see with chelseas recent scandal doesnt really matter 12 -13 years later cuz what are we gonna do take away medal they won? Nope. They allowed these **** totalitarian states to straight up buy sports

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I wouldn't want him if he was free.

What if we get to the final of the Champions League & score a last minute winner. I'm certain this f*cker won't celebrate.

Don't let his sour grapes fool you, he would be jumping around the pitch if he even won a Community Shield nevermind a proper trophy :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Having seem him play for us for a good while now, I think Rice's skillset would be best suited long term to being a 6 in a team like ours...so would like us to target a more attacking midfielder to play in that 8 and move on from Neves.

Though if the choice is Neves/Luiz or Havertz/Fabio starting, then do whatever it takes to get Ruben or Douglas to The Carpet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom