• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ruben Neves

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

You said why would they let him go, I’m telling you that the incentive for them is to make another big money signing.

Didn’t they just sign him though? What I’m asking is do they want to sell him or just loan? I’m not sure why he wouldn’t be selected for their team.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Rambo:

With White he was saying it would be a £50m deal when we still bidding £30m
So if I say whoever Edu bids for next that we'll end up paying double that I'm ITK too? 🤔

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Didn’t they just sign him though? What I’m asking is do they want to sell him or just loan? I’m not sure why he wouldn’t be selected for their team.
They’re not trying to get rid of him, but if an offer from a CL club comes he’s going to consider it clearly.
So if I say whoever Edu bids for next that we'll end up paying double that I'm ITK too? 🤔
He’s not ITK, he’s a reporter.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

They’re not trying to get rid of him, but if an offer from a CL club comes he’s going to consider it clearly.

Doesn’t make sense, he went to secure his future financially and gave up on CL.

Also I just read the report, we can lock this.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

A reporter is just an ITK on a zero hour contract.

• Hmm
Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Dickhead who's too full of himself. Extremely slow as you said plus the whole celebration police bit, no thanks

yeah. I also don’t see how the Saudis would let him go to loan to us with us being Newcastle rivals.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Newcastle are not our rivals. They got pumped by the Cherries last weekend they need to focus getting top 6.

Newcastle is our rivals. I remember people saying City was not our rivals when they were taken over. Things will move very quickly for Newcastle

CannonBals

This just doesn't make sense.
For permanent move we should do better so doesn't make much sense for us.
Loan move makes even less sense for them. They pay 45m for 3 season contract to get him. So basically its 15m + wages which would be high. Why would you then allow a player to leave on loan especially to someone who could be your rival.

This all started as with Newcastle it made sense. But this just doesn't.

sub_sub

Can't be signing someone who doesn't want to join in the team celebrations. Also suspect that we won't be able to offer anything close to the wage that he has now become accustomed to.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
For god’s sake this guy is even slower than Jorginho. Can we for once bring a midfielder in with legs and some dribbling ability? Is it really too much to ask? Tired of these stiff players that can barely move and just pass it side ways and backwards.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

For god’s sake this guy is even slower than Jorginho. Can we for once bring a midfielder in with legs and some dribbling ability? Is it really too much to ask? Tired of these stiff players that can barely move and just pass it side ways and backwards.
You telling me Rice, Jorginho and Neves doesn’t excite you? Imagine all the sideway passing non stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom