• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ruben Neves

Status
Not open for further replies.

HattoriHanzo

I don’t see how this can happen.
If PL clubs vote to temporarily stop transfers between clubs in the same ownership group, why would Saudis allow him to go to Arsenal?

I would like to see him in Arsenal, his PL version of 1-2 years ago would be very useful.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Think a loans a great move. Don’t think he suits us as much as someone like Zubi.

Wouldn’t sign Neves long term.

We won’t be getting anyone of that calibre on loan in January. Plus if it means we can address the attack/our wide positions then I’ll back it.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We shouldn't be signing anyone who goes to Saudi, but loan until June could be a smart move, need the money for forwards

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don’t see how this can happen.
If PL clubs vote to temporarily stop transfers between clubs in the same ownership group, why would Saudis allow him to go to Arsenal?

I would like to see him in Arsenal, his PL version of 1-2 years ago would be very useful.
yes that too he was being pushed to move to saudi owned club in PL but after it's blocked the saudis won't be looking to strength another top 4 club.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I'd take loan. Seems Newcastle bound due to what's his names ban and owner links though?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Never broke White or Rambo.
Rambo:

With White he was saying it would be a £50m deal when we still bidding £30m

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Btw why can we loan him? Are they not in season or what’s craic with this?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Rambo:

So he jumped on the bandwagon 19 pages later.

• Angry
Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Give them Partey or something in a swap if they will take it.

Be funny if we loaned him though, after voting to stop Oil-castle getting him 🤣

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Rambo:

2021 when the sheep thought Willian was coming off his best Chelsea season of all time 😂 good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom