• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ruben Neves

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupersoakerArsene

Get Lokonga back. Swap Lokonga & Cedric to them and give them 10 mil.
Great passer. Great long ball. Great shot. Good lung capacity. Technical gifted.

Get him! Even if it is a dry loan!

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

He's genuinely one of the best passers in the world. I wanted him a year or so ago but think we developed beyond him, as a loan I'd take him.

He was an absolute no brainer when we were 8th and 4th was the goal.

Agreed though I would like us to target a rising star or somebody already operating at an elite level, with our kind of spending and pull.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He's genuinely one of the best passers in the world. I wanted him a year or so ago but think we developed beyond him, as a loan I'd take him.

He has no legs. Jorginho is fine passer as well. But he need dynamism in midfield

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He has no legs. Jorginho is fine passer as well. But he need dynamism in midfield

I agree with this, similar weaknesses to Jorginho in the athletic regard but he is much better defensively.

I think you can get away with it having Rice in midfield paired next to someone like Neves and Jorginho, but Neves isn’t someone I’d push the boat out on.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Either Neves or Luiz would be brilliant signings and both clearly a massive upgrade to Shartey.

However who would everyone prefer out of Luiz and Neves?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
It's what @Mitch does in his pants whenever he sees Partey play for us.

That was more Bellerin and Diaby. .....made me physically sick. Partey is poor, very poor at times but he isn't catastrophically woeful as them two who really should be trialled at the Hague for their peformances.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We've outgrown this kind of signing. No.
No Way Smh GIF

UkrArsenal

If it is only a loan, without the obligation to purchase, why not?
In winter, we are unlikely to be able to buy someone from the Zubimendi - Luiz pair.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

He was an absolute no brainer when we were 8th and 4th was the goal.

Agreed though I would like us to target a rising star or somebody already operating at an elite level, with our kind of spending and pull.
Barella is the signing to make

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How many defensive pivots do you need? Arteta: Yes.

But seriously, I like Neves but what we are clearly missing from our squad is a proper number 8 who can pass, carry and tackle. Rice, Jorginho and Elneny should be plenty for the number 6.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

That was more Bellerin and Diaby. .....made me physically sick. Partey is poor, very poor at times but he isn't catastrophically woeful as them two who really should be trialled at the Hague for their peformances.

Bellerin I'll grant you. He was diabolical & never should have a timid, milquetiast player like him ever been associated with Arsenal.

Diaby, however, was literally cut down as he was starting to blossom into a fantastic player by some cretinous no-mark from Sunderland who was always destined for obscurity. Injuries plagued him & derailed what was a very promising career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom