• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga (Out-Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
At least there appears to be some interested in Sambi.
I think he can be a good player somewhere just not sure if the demands of the prem suit?
Hes at least not got to the 'dusted' stage yet where it's time to pack ur bags & head for the Turkish league.
AMN & The OX both recently gone that way & they were available for gratis.

Tbf to AOC his career was pretty ruined by injuries since leaving us.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

PR move by Brighton to get some club to buckle on their real targets. Their owner is a gambling addict

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is not a bad player at all. People just don’t like him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he looks much better under better coached team

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
At least there appears to be some interested in Sambi.
I think he can be a good player somewhere just not sure if the demands of the prem suit?
Hes at least not got to the 'dusted' stage yet where it's time to pack ur bags & head for the Turkish league.
AMN & The OX both recently gone that way & they were available for gratis.

Tbf to AOC his career was pretty ruined by injuries since leaving us.
Don't give that waster an affectionate nickname.

Oxlade-Chamberlain engineered a move to Liverpool and played a pathetic, almost self-sabotaging last game for us against his new club just days before joining them.

****ing waster.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Don't give that waster an affectionate nickname.

Oxlade-Chamberlain engineered a move to Liverpool and played a pathetic, almost self-sabotaging last game for us against his new club just days before joining them.

****ing waster.
🫣Fair enough I thought he had talent but yeah I didn't like the way he left. Anyhow it didn't work out so maybe ya reap what ya sew. Anyway hes in Turkey now & has had a nothing career.

Apologies to AMN he's gone to France with Lyon. Good luck to him it's a good step above Turkey.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He is not a bad player at all. People just don’t like him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he looks much better under better coached team
Where during his time in England has he shown that he is even remotely a good player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom