• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga (Out-Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Just pay him off. Isn’t that how edu deals with these type of situations

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Offering €30m for Lille players but want to loan Sambi. These teams try it all the time.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I used to rate Brighton’s scouting and recruitment, not so sure now.

This could be good for us laying pipe for a future Ferguson transfer. Lay that thick pipe down Edu

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Brighton would be dream move for him these guys will potentially make him 50M+ midfielder in 2 years.

No loans tho if they want him bid 20M

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Thank God Monte GIF by Big Brother

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He needs somewhere he can develop with game time.

We're past that stage now.

Can't say I'm bothered where he goes. I hope it's a permanent deal or at least an obligation loan.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Sambi has the ability, he just needs the right environment. Brighton would be a class move for him.

Joao Pedro just got dropped cause of his lack of hustle according to De Zerbi so Sambi might find the same issues there.

There is clearly ability there he's a wicked passer, but maybe England or the tactics employed by the top half of the prem just isn't for him.

jaystewart

Getting linked with Brighton doesn't change fact he hasn't been remotely good enough for Arsenal, or that he wasn't even worth a run for Crystal Palace. If he had the ability, we wouldn't have trouble shipping him. Sorry.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Joao Pedro just got dropped cause of his lack of hustle according to De Zerbi so Sambi might find the same issues there.

There is clearly ability there he's a wicked passer, but maybe England or the tactics employed by the top half of the prem just isn't for him.

Think he found issues with the way we set up our midfield (as well as the fact Arsenal is probably just too big for him at this stage of his career).

He reminds me a bit of Bissouma style wise, think in a double pivot he could do we under De Zebri. The hustle thing is valid criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom