• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga (Out-Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
One of the few people All or Nothing soured me further on. .

Watching him play in his one slow ass gear each match day was infuriating, but to then find out he has the nerve to complain about lack of game time in the doc really made me dislike him.

I’ve got far more time for Cedric and Holding than this dude.

What about my previous Elneny?

Am with the victim complex again, pretending we are the only club with deadweight players lmao

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

but to then find out he has the nerve to complain about lack of game time in the doc really made me dislike him.

Early twenties in a new country and not playing (whilst probably not knowing why) and being down about it is a completely normal human reaction though 🤔

Not the reaction of an elite player perhaps but I don't get disliking that. Nketiah is a bit of a suck up and doesn't mind the scraps he may or may not get, everybody is different.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Early twenties in a new country and not playing (whilst probably not knowing why) and being down about it is a completely normal human reaction though 🤔

Not the reaction of an elite player perhaps but I don't get disliking that. Nketiah is a bit of a suck up and doesn't mind the scraps he may or may not get, everybody is different.

KDB threw up a bit of a fuss at not playing for Chelsea all those years ago and asked for a move, Mourinho at the times was actually a bit critical of it but in the end he ended up being beneficial for seeking the move. Other players like you say are a bit more patient. But you wouldn't turn your nose up at someone like KDB who threw his toys out of the pram 10 years ago when he wasn't getting games at Chelsea.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
KDB threw up a bit of a fuss at not playing for Chelsea all those years ago and asked for a move, Mourinho at the times was actually a bit critical of it but in the end he ended up being beneficial for seeking the move. Other players like you say are a bit more patient. But you wouldn't turn your nose up at someone like KDB who threw his toys out of the pram 10 years ago when he wasn't getting games at Chelsea.

That's fine but KDB pushed for a move. Sambi is turning his nose up at moving to Burnley because he doesn't want to take a pay cut. If he doesn't get regular playing time in the next couple of years he's flushing his career down the drain for the sake of his current contract. He desperately needs a transfer or loan

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

That's fine but KDB pushed for a move. Sambi is turning his nose up at moving to Burnley because he doesn't want to take a pay cut. If he doesn't get regular playing time in the next couple of years he's flushing his career down the drain for the sake of his current contract. He desperately needs a transfer or loan

Yeah he should definitely be pushing for a move, especially Burnley would be perfect for him.

Topside

We all know professional footballers in most cases have a very elevated view of themselves.

ASL early 20's you would want to be playing surely? £ will come either way on your contract and even if you move for a slightly smaller salary if you perform, if you have belief in your ability if thats what motivates you then it will increase either way.

Makavelii

It’s not that Eddie doesn’t mind. It’s just the way he goes about it is to work harder in training (instead of complaining) till he forces himself into the team. As happened yesterday.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is there any teams interested other than Burnley? Monaco are signing Zakaria so it make no sense unless they sell Fofana. he shouldn't care about personal terms and just go play football he'll get paid very well still.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

It’s not that Eddie doesn’t mind. It’s just the way he goes about it is to work harder in training (instead of complaining) till he forces himself into the team. As happened yesterday.

He has a better relationship with Arteta and is in his office often as he admitted himself on a podcast.

You don’t know what Sambi was told when he was signed so being mad at him for being stuck with a bib and not being happy about it I’m not sure about.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Needs a move so hopefully can get something sorted.
Was on the verge of senior caps for Belgium when signed.
If he wants to prove himself in the best league in the World should take the Burnley offer & work with Kompany again.

Roy didn't fancy him at at Palace so he may not get many other chances here.

Sometimes you need to take less money & back yourself.

Fact is if he's a success he will reap the rewards (financially) long term.

He certainly has ability on the ball. His issue is being switched on defensively & reacting quickly enough off it.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He has some ability but seems to be making strange career decisions. Someone needs to tell him that minutes are the priority

bastun

Player:Saka
Lets finally fix this mistake and get rid of the joke of a footballer he is. Couldn't even fight for a place in a mediocre palace midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom