• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu (Out)

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Apart from Wily, Gabriel & KT , all of our defenders are multi functional players. White, Tomi, Zinny, Kiwi, Timber can all play more than one position & this is what Teta loves. I can't see us letting Tomi go unless we have a replacement ready.

When fit, Tomi is solid & gives his all & is a valuable member of the squad. His only negative is his fitness. This season will be important for him to prove he is not a total liability.

KT is the odd one out in our defence.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The Japonese Rosicky.

Amazing player when he gets going, was probably our best CB before Saliba and Gabriel's partnership, but yeah, them injuries...

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
We need to keep him. Rather sell Tierney. Unlike last year when we only took the league seriously we won't throw the cups this time.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Great first season but injury plagued and poor in his second season when given the chance.

Rather keep KT who is the more consistent and proven of the two.

If the rumour Balogun and Tomi swap deal for Barella is true, brilliant! A Rice, Barella and Ødegaard midfield trio would be the best in the league.

Buhry

Established Member

Don't rate him, the guy has had 1 good game in like the last 15 months (pool at left back), clumsy on the ball compared to most of our other players and injury prone. Also it will take a lot for me to forgive that assist to De Bruyne 10 minutes into that first city league game last season, absolute seppuku moment right there.

Probably shouldn't sell unless we get a decent offer anyway though? Or maybe we should cause I have no idea where he fits in. 3rd choice fullback at best.

Wryer

This guy was a nailed on starter until his injuries. Then his confidence and form dropped. On the ball he was pretty solid albeit safe. He needs time to get back to speed. His two footedness is also something unique. As far as quality squad options are concerned, he is as good as it gets.

Keep unless we get a crazy 40m offer.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Tomi is one of those that we can sell for profit. I will listen to Bayern's offer because we should take FFP seriously. With Timber getting back, we can sell one of our defenders for good money. Both Gabriel and Tomi are great assets in this respect.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Kim cost 50m. Anything around 35-40m for Tomi is acceptable imo.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Tomi is one of those that we can sell for profit. I will listen to Bayern's offer because we should take FFP seriously. With Timber getting back, we can sell one of our defenders for good money. Both Gabriel and Tomi are great assets in this respect.

We should sell Zinchenko who is our worst defender.

Buhry

Established Member

Wasn't against selling in the summer but I think his performances have vastly improved so now I¨d want to keep unless we got a good price. He also looked really solid at CB when he played there. Still think he isn¨t good at RB though but as long as he doesn't play there he has a use in the squad.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom