• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I never said Madrid let players go because of money problems and you made a silly bump to this thread days later so apparently can't follow your own advice.

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends
You didn't, but I did because I had to explain my position to you. As understanding things seems surprisingly tough for you.

This is the wish list thread, who no one really cares about. You can't bump this in a similar way as the other proper transfer threads, so people think some news might have popped up etc. And I just continued this silly conversation, because you keep replying to me.

Goonger

Anthony Gordon would get a solid fee tbf

Yeah, true. I was thinking being English they would be more inclined to keep him.

It actually might be more worth while just to keep the main guys in the squad together and take a points hit if it comes to it next season and consolidating. Champions League qualification would be a struggle anyway.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You didn't, but I did because I had to explain my position to you. As understanding things seems surprisingly tough for you.

This is the wish list thread, who no one really cares about. You can't bump this in a similar way as the other proper transfer threads, so people think some news might have popped up etc. And I just continued this silly conversation, because you keep replying to me.
If you're going to be condescending, make sure you understand sentence structure. That's not how you begin a sentence. Self-awareness seems surprisingly tough for you. Hope this helps. One day when you grow up, you'll understand that despite your delusions, nobody has to just accept your Driptator act and in fact you can be challenged on your weird and false belief that you have some sort of authority over what other people discuss on the forum. That's why people respond to you, because if you can post something it can then be challenged and doesn't need to be agreed to. Now go and get your writing on a 5th grade level before you ask for my attention again.

drippin

If you're going to be condescending, make sure you understand sentence structure. That's not how you begin a sentence. Self-awareness seems surprisingly tough for you. Hope this helps. One day when you grow up, you'll understand that despite your delusions, nobody has to just accept your Driptator act and in fact you can be challenged on your weird and false belief that you have some sort of authority over what other people discuss on the forum. That's why people respond to you, because if you can post something it can then be challenged and doesn't need to be agreed to. Now go and get your writing on a 5th grade level before you ask for my attention again.
Oh look, Batscatman tries to throw pitiful crap at me, what a surprise. Of course everyone can have a different opinion, and we can discuss.

You have basically just attacked me for trying to keep the transfer forum a better place for everyone. This wish list thread is here for a reason. Grow up mate and look in the mirror.

Don't know how the "black and french" theory really holds up for Arteta but Youssouf Fofana from Monaco would be an ideal get. 1year left on his deal by July, 25-30m should do it.

Douglas Luiz is too expensive and Zubimendi looks average when I watch.

drippin

Don't know how the "black and french" theory really holds up for Arteta but Youssouf Fofana from Monaco would be an ideal get. 1year left on his deal by July, 25-30m should do it.

Have you seen any strong rumours about Fofana? To me it looks like he is going to PSG, as there are no rumours. He was born in Paris.
When asked whether PSG would be his dream move, Fofana replied that Paris “is where I come from. It would be normal to come back home. It would be a dream come true, because it’s home. But this is football, one has to take the best offer that there is.“

GFFN | Bastien Cheval

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Only one man has the answer for this dilemma. Step forward @Rasmi!!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I like the look of Luciano Rodriguez who City are targeting. Looks a real talent.

They’ll probably send him to Girona or somewhere lol not sure how they’re getting away with it.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I like the look of Luciano Rodriguez who City are targeting. Looks a real talent.

They’ll probably send him to Girona or somewhere lol not sure how they’re getting away with it.

Let’s hope he doesn’t end up like your boys Mitoma or Kvarva.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

FIFA games are very different to real life I understand but after a few signings I'd definately be happy with a striker like Lisbons Gyokeres & Nico Williams from Athletic in Spain, would be very good for depth up front those 2. After reading that Gyokeres is on our strikers shortlist this summer thats even more hopeful. Getting rid of Nketiah & replacing with someone like him would give me a bit more hope for next season. Nico would be good cover out on the left for Martinelli & Trossard or in the midfield somewhere too.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom