• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Liverpool player didn't come off the pitch, either, as best as I remember. If there's a stoppage for a head injury, shouldn't medical staff come onto the pitch? And if medical staff come onto the pitch, doesn't the player have to leave before he's allowed back on?
I'm not sure, but Tierney clearly showed a head hit, and no one called a foul as far as I saw.

This was a clear referee mistake that might help a club that is very close to Tierney's hometown to win the title. I bet some of his family and friends are Liverpool fans.

This is the state of this league, and has been for a long time.

But for example Arteta can't call biased referees out. It's us fans that have to do it. Arteta will get banned if he does it.

Bucephalus

I'm not sure, but Tierney clearly showed a head hit, and no one called a foul as far as I saw.

This was a clear referee mistake that might help a club that is very close to Tierney's hometown to win the title. I bet some of his family and friends are Liverpool fans.

This is the state of this league, and has been for a long time.

But for example Arteta can't call biased referees out. It's us fans that have to do it. Arteta will get banned if he does it.
Not disagreeing with you, it was definitely stopped for a head injury. Just saying there were even more Liverpool-favorable refereeing errors on that sequence than what you had pointed out.

drippin

Not disagreeing with you, it was definitely stopped for a head injury. Just saying there were even more Liverpool-favorable refereeing errors on that sequence than what you had pointed out.
Yeah, it seemed that Konate was okay quite fast, and then Liverpool just got the ball from Nottingham with the referees help. Which resulted in a goal at the last second.

It would not 99% happened without giving the ball from Nottingham to Liverpool unfairly.

It would have been okay if Tierney would have called a foul, when the Nottingham player jumped to the ball with his foot. But it looked like Liverpool players themselves collided with each other as there was no zoom view.

It's kinda weird as I would expect a biased referee to call that a foul straight away, but he didn't. Nor the assistant.

This is horrible for football overall, if you can just fake a head injury, and get the ball from the opponent in the last seconds of the game. It's just amazing how the referees keep doing these kind of things in the best league in the world.

But most of them are from the middle or north of England. And go to referee in the Middle East during the season.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

It makes me cringe when people keep saying "the best league in the world"

Smacks of English exceptionalism. Especially when I only ever hear this phrase when there is an almighty ****-up- which is every week.

jake

The even more concerning point in this is that Klopp have berated Tierey multiple times without punischment, ending up that he make favorable calls to them.

If Arteta has said that i referee has something against him, he would be sidelined the entire season.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It makes me cringe when people keep saying "the best league in the world"

Smacks of English exceptionalism. Especially when I only ever hear this phrase when there is an almighty ****-up- which is every week.

The English league is the most competitive and exciting league in the world, but not the best technically.

You see this when you get into cup compeitions and even at national level. English teams arent the same level tactically, as the best European teams. Its why English teams struggle so much to win the CL, in comparision to Spanish and German teams.

Look at Inter for example, they are ridiculously good in terms of their tactical variety, both on and off the ball. We wax lyrical about how tactically flexible we are, and how City are. But Inter themselves are a magnificent football team this season.

Same with Leverkussen and how they are able to attack and defend differently.

Even struggling Barca this season is really good structurally. They can play in so many different ways.

You put Inter and Leverkussen in the PL this season, and its a five horse title race in my opinion. With probably only City as the clear favourite.

drippin

Forest's Clattenburg criticises officiating in Liverpool loss - Forest's Clattenburg criticises officiating in Liverpool loss

Fs
It always looks so good when a referee makes an easy mistake that results a club having much better chances to win the title, which is located 35 kilometres from where you were born.

People say it didn't directly result in a goal, but Nottingham was pressuring like that article says, and they could have even scored. On top of that the goal came in the last seconds, so even if Nottingham would have had the ball for like 20 more seconds, Liverpool couldn't have scored.

drippin

This league man. Guy makes a huge and clear mistake to benefit Pool, and was born 35 km from Liverpool.

"Let's put him to VAR referee Arsenal's game, who is competing with Liverpool for the title! Great idea! Nothing to see here."

Reminds me of a certain referee Lee Mason who got fired after forgetting to draw the lines against Brentford.. FFS!!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No pen here, without or without VAR they are terrible...

🤣

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Tierney awful on VAR and a young ref already rubbish. My desire for foreign refs remains intact. Send this lot to Serie A or Super Lig and see how they get on with the ultras there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tierney awful on VAR and a young ref already rubbish. My desire for foreign refs remains intact. Send this lot to Serie A or Super Lig and see how they get on with the ultras there.
the problem refs in serie a aren't doing so well too 💀

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I know it's in our favor, but wtf was that! It was a clear penalty for Liverpool. They are robbed. What is the use of VAR after all?

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom