• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yves Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Random stat that presumes a 1-1 correlation exists or that he was the only player on the squad. Just silly stuff.

1/2 his appearances at Lille came from the bench. What was the rest of the squad doing? What was his age? Lucky Brighton knew how to scout players.
Tongue in cheek my friend ;)

Vicki

A bit of ITK from someone who I definitely know.
Whether they know anything?
Let's see.

Bissouma personal details already sorted between him and the Club, just trying to push the price down

The Club have also made offers for Buendia and Aarons

samshere

Why so serieuse?
For an entire club there might occasionally be one actual ITK, who actually has contacts and for some reason decides to anonymously tweet about it (although that seems like a strange hobby to me). The rest are just people who see that one actual ITK and pretend to be one too, for the exact reason you just said, because if there's one why can't there be many? It's clearly an ego thing.
But they'll soon get outed right. If an ITK doggedly backs one rumour then we must pay them attention. What should raise red flags if they're giving vague hints, or piggy backing on the information of other itks then those have a bigger chance of being frauds.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

A bit of ITK from someone who I definitely know.
Whether they know anything?
Let's see.

Bissouma personal details already sorted between him and the Club, just trying to push the price down

The Club have also made offers for Buendia and Aarons
We have until 31st of august to get good deal for bissouma

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I 100% want Bissouma at Arsenal next season, but compared to most I don't want him as a replacement, I want him as an addition.

Best destroyer in the league and something we desperately need, attacking/progression wise he did exactly 0%, except for a weak shot. (ok, that's a bit over the top, but Brighton's midfield was awful in possession)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I 100% want Bissouma at Arsenal next season, but compared to most I don't want him as a replacement, I want him as an addition.

Best destroyer in the league and something we desperately need, attacking/progression wise he did exactly 0%, except for a weak shot. (ok, that's a bit over the top, but Brighton's midfield was awful in possession)

100% this. People saying he's a Xhaka upgrade, on today's performance I don't see it. I'd want Partey, Xhaka and Bissouma all competing together. If folk wanna talk about a Xhaka upgrade then you're talking about a real baller in midfield, and frankly we don't have that kinda money, unless we unearth a hidden gem.

I'd buy Bissouma, and keep Xhaka.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good defensively he was really good with tackling he protect the ball very well and run forward with it comfortably but i didn't see really much from him offensively yes playing for Brighton is huge difference if we add him we need to add a creative central midfielder too.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Tbf for a club like Brighton it's no big deal to sell him, it's probably the whole point of their model. Good scouting, player development, sell for 30-40m, scout someone new etc. Guarantee their recruitment department has already identified his replacement.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Tbf for a club like Brighton it's no big deal to sell him, it's probably the whole point of their model. Good scouting, player development, sell for 30-40m, scout someone new etc. Guarantee their recruitment department has already identified his replacement.
We are the same tbh

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Similar to Buendia there players won't be staying at clubs like Brighton Norwich forever they'll want to step up and play with better players if we ready to offer 30M Bissouma is joining us tomorrow its that simple Brighton can't reject that and even if they reject Bissouma will push for move.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Similar to Buendia there players won't be staying at clubs like Brighton Norwich forever they'll want to step up and play with better players if we ready to offer 30M Bissouma is joining us tomorrow its that simple Brighton can't reject that and even if they reject Bissouma will push for move.
Problem is. Will the club act fast enough?

Liam_Og

Good defensively he was really good with tackling he protect the ball very well and run forward with it comfortably but i didn't see really much from him offensively yes playing for Brighton is huge difference if we add him we need to add a creative central midfielder too.
He’s the type of player you sign to play 4 at the back with expansive wingbacks, he offers very little going forward, but allows a bit more freedom for players around him.

Partey is a much more progressive player who has had to change his role since signing for us. There is definetely space for Bissouma and Partey, in both a 433 and a 4231.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
After seeing Ødegaard pinging balls through midfield and getting the space to do it id be skeptical of his ability to help us, Xhaka as well was able to put Partey through in to the box, seemed like we had far more space in the middle than most matches. Someone like Kante would've been on them like a fat chick on cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom