• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Rangers v The Arsenal | Saturday, July 17 | KO: 14:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

bit a charity case at this point, it's not like the boy has died. Saka has cried his tears and is probably eager to press on.

Willing to bet a hell of a lot that wasn't the first time he ever experienced hate in his career.

I keep thinking it's because he missed the pen. Then I remember it's because of the abuse.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Where are all the guys who told me Runnarson is good and I’m just negative, even though French viewers and pundits told us he’s crap and it’s a shock Arsenal are signing him.

Don’t hide.

I've done some shopping at M&S so bringing a few bits to your BBQ if you don't mind.

GDeep™

League is very weak
bit a charity case at this point, it's not like the boy has died. Saka has cried his tears and is probably eager to press on.

Willing to bet a hell of a lot that wasn't the first time he ever experienced hate in his career.
I don’t get it either. The guy hasn’t died. Think a lot of it is just “look at us” stuff.

Really weird actually.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Elneny starting the 2nd game in a row, A-M told me I was just paranoid about him getting plenty of game time this season tho.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You know what else is jokes about Arsenal? Our manager is absolute trash and we are giving him a f*ck ton of money.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I keep thinking it's because he missed the pen. Then I remember it's because of the abuse.

I was like that the day after the final. I was thinking all this abuse for missing a penalty is a bit OTT, then I saw a racist tweet about white players scoring and it dawned on me :mad: The UK is getting worse and the Gov, FA & FIFA do next to nothing to improve racism in sport and in society. We have the technology to identify individuals and ban them from stadiums and social media. We have to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom