• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Brentford 2 - 0 Arsenal | Friday, August 13 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Brentford

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 33 21.6%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 74 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think Saka has gotten to that point, where he is too good to be a wingback (he can cover that role for a game or two, but not all the time) we shouldn't be moving him away from the right wing, he's too important to us.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think Saka has gotten to that point, where he is too good to be a wingback (he can cover that role for a game or two, but not all the time) we shouldn't be moving him away from the right wing, he's too important to us.

He’s our best creative player and carries a good goal threat even if he’s not a great finisher.

Him and Pepe should start on each flank because that’s when we look our best.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He’s our best creative player and carries a good goal threat even if he’s not a great finisher.

Him and Pepe should start on each flank because that’s when we look our best.
They both play their best at RW, Pepe should never play LW and I don’t want to see Saka there either. Playing on the same wing as your foot is dated too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They both play their best at RW, Pepe should never play LW and I don’t want to see Saka there either. Playing on the same wing as your foot is dated too.

Pepe looked lost at RW imo but looked way better on the left when he got moved there.

Both are left footers so Saka can still cut in.

Riou

Is Ivan Toney an Arsenal fan?

If he is, 3-2 Brentford, with him getting a hattrick...if he isn't, 2-2, Toney with the late equaliser.

Legend14

Established Member
Selecting Arsenal to win though it is difficult to become winners when you establish losing as the norm.

Arsenal need to learn to win at anything and everything if they want to compete. They need a different mentality, not the preseason one. I hope they surprise us.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
no-please-no.gif

Riou

...think this film was about a murder at our stadium...Christ, if foreshadowing existed in real life, Arteta better watch his back in the home game :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

...think this film was about a murder at our stadium...Christ, if foreshadowing existed in real life, Arteta better watch his back in the home game :lol:

Tbf with the “dark energy” that @BigPoppaPump pointed out that Arteta has I think it’d be the other way round.

Good thing Saliba and Guendouzi got out when they did.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I predict a new dramatic match so, I'm gonna say 2-1 for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom