• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Geez you get to see lots of kids (the best ones) in the 1st team talk about bleating lol. What do you want to see the not so good ones now as well?
People returning will need mins.
Some of the decent kids are also out on loan tbf.
What dya expect him to do put out the U12s?

We could do with a win & with no European football its a competition we perhaps for once take more seriously.
Don't you know we have an endless supply of generational hale end talents coming up?

We have the youngest squad in the league (23.9 years on average). I don't know why some pretend young players are not getting chances.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
first time in ages that i've got some alcohol in to watch an arsenal game. got a feeling i'm gonna need it 😬
200w.gif

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Don't you know we have an endless supply of generational hale end talents coming up?

We have the youngest squad in the league (23.9 years on average). I don't know why some pretend young players are not getting chances.
Yeah its like nobody ever mentions the fact that Chelsea, Man C & Man U have academys every bit as good as ours but they dont play kids as much because they have better squads.
Kids may be talented but they only actually become 'top players' if/when they produce on a consistent level.
As i have said before even our brightest young players the likes of Saks & ESR are only squaddies at top 4 clubs.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yeah its like nobody ever mentions the fact that Chelsea, Man C & Man U have academys every bit as good as ours but they dont play kids as much because they have better squads.
Kids may be talented but they only actually become 'top players' if/when they produce on a consistent level.
As i have said before even our brightest young players the likes of Saks & ESR are only squaddies at top 4 clubs.
If we were smart we would have sent a whole bunch of those Hale End boys on constant loans until they were either good enough or we could get money for them like how Chelsea do. I don't understand the treatment of someone like Reiss Nelson, why only send him on one loan? We should be looking to sell these guys if they aren't gonna make it in the first team we could've made 100m off that generation of Hale End if we were smart about it. Absolute amateurs running the club, we're like 10 steps behind everyone else we want to compete with.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Should be a game to experiment with a 352 or 442 diamond to be honest.

-----------Auba----------Pepe
--------------------ESR
Tavares----Xhaka---Lokonga---AMN
-------Tierney--Holding-Chambers
----------------Ramsdale

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Just looked at the poll results, are 35 people really expecting us to lose tonight? o_O

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom