• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Brighton And Hove Albion 0 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 2nd October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah Potter is a bit hipster, but he's miles better than Arteta and plays far superior football with far less talented players. I'd rather 8th place playing Potterball than 8th place playing Terroristball.

Most of their players, especially their attackers, look really average on paper...but they play well in every game under him, it's mad :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Ok so too many players under par. Looking at the positives, ESR looks up for it every week, a young side but we kept a clean sheet and grabbed a point in a difficult game.

While Xhaka is out we may need 3 in the middle. I'm not going to moan about Sambi, he's young and did ok but it wont be enough against better sides. Maybe play 433 with no CF. Saka ESR Pepe attack with Ødegaard in the middle supporting Partey & Sambi. Obviously it depends on the opposition.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

How many of these players would get into our midfield alongside Partey?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What's funny is that Brighton clearly don't rate us like that, they didn't play in a way that they were fearful of anything we might do they simply played the same way as if it was against Palace, Newcastle, etc which is the most damning indictment of Arteta's Arsenal. Potter didn't have to do anything special today, he just told the lads to go out and play the same way they have been. Not so long ago any lesser side we faced would make themselves tough to break down because they knew going toe to toe wouldn't work, now teams have the confidence to just play expansive attacking football without consequence really.
Teams know our weaknesses everyone know it. Potter just tell them go press them hard win the 50/50 and Arsenal will struggle. Until we fix that teams will keep doing that specially if they capable

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah Potter is a bit hipster, but he's miles better than Arteta and plays far superior football with far less talented players. I'd rather 8th place playing Potterball than 8th place playing Terroristball.

BinLadenball in honour of the long time Gunner.

Smiling up from hell at our current football.

Kav

Established Member

Why you back lie now? Lokonga was terrible for most part did improve but it wasn't his best performance lol
He can’t throw his players under the bus or single them out. I may not think much of Arteta as a manager but his response was fair even if it was exaggerated.

I’m also glad he admitted that we were poor. I’d be more concerned if he was happy with the performance.

As I have said before Arteta usually holds himself accountable, his fans on the other hand are capable of finding every excuse to defend him. One Man said the RB wasn’t accustomed to rain. 🤣

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How many of these players would get into our midfield alongside Partey?

Why this guy put longstaff and Armstrong 😂. With the way we playing and the players we afford Neves easily and maybe Phillips. Rice is the best but clearly he going to Chelsea or utd

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why this guy put longstaff and Armstrong 😂. With the way we playing and the players we afford Neves easily and maybe Phillips. Rice is the best but clearly he going to Chelsea or utd

:lol:

Longstaff and Armstrong don’t deserve to be there, I’m surprised Allan isn’t there.

Hasn’t he been solid for Everton?

Edit: Tielemans not on the list too.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I don’t want any game time for him. If he started today he’d be getting hammered in his thread.

Meanwhile the guys who have started will get zero criticism (which is fair because Arteta’s system is a graveyard for attackers) the double standard is strong.
Yeah had Pepe started this game and we even won, it would have been brutal on here, quite happy for him to miss the entire season and sneak off to Bordeux or something this summer.

He (and his fans) got hammered on here pretty much because he was an unused sub, he's done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom