• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
McArthur with one of the clearest red cards, have no idea how VAR has overlooked that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Vieira is a better manager than Mikel, wish he was managing us...that reception he got at the start of the game, wonderful.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Don't understand why we respect every side as though we're playing Europe's elite. No wonder everyone loves coming to the Emirates these days. We saw in the first 20 mins if we go at them we're more than capable of beating them comfortably, why then let them build their confidence? Strange.

I can only explain it as Arteta MO. Resort back to defensive principles at the first opportunity.

Most of that first half was cowardly stuff, giving them an invitation and later confidence to break our lines. Further made possible with a continued disorganised press.

Mikel needs to abandon this midfield three with Partey playing as the lone pivot, especially if he wants to defend the whole match.

Just get as much cover as possible in defensive positions and get into your much loved low block Mikel.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
When I saw Pepe was playing I hoped he'd be on the left, not because of him but due to the effect of Saka not playing on the right. Yes Saka can play in many positions but for me his best is RW. Him not playing RW has a knock on effect with ESR.

If Saka doesn't come back on I'd be inclined to bring on Laca and put Auba on the left. If Saka does come back on I'd switch him and Pepe.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Vieira is a better manager than Mikel, wish he was managing us...that reception he got at the start of the game, wonderful.

Club legend no doubt, but lets not get carried away with management talk.

Like Arteta, he too isnt good enough for the job right now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
2nd half can't get any worse so let's see despite the s**ty performance we need 3 points

Pop Tart

Established Member
ESR is too greedy at times. He should have really put Pepe through instead of taking a weak ass shot. These kind of situations are basic stuff as he had a lot of time on the ball and wasn't under any kind of pressure from opposition. Worrying signs as these is a reccuring theme with him these season.
I be honest I feel this way as well with him, he is a quality player but have noticed he is bit selfish. If you are going to do that then at least make the keeper work for it. Bland shots from him

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I've no issue with ESR taking the shot. Shows belief in his ability and desire to win games and not pass the buck. He is young and will learn there may be times to pass.

We just need to pass the ball better and flood the box. Ramsdale loves a big kick and I'd like to see him go short on occasion.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Our whole set up is geared for attacking, not sitting back. Doesn’t take a genius to see what happens if we ask the players to let them run at us with only Partey as the DM.

We see it every week, start pretty well and then men behind the ball for much of the rest of it. Our whole game plan relies on scoring early on. With the set up as is we're leaving so many gaps you wonder why anyone would think to play that way.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Pepe's sh*te btw, has the first touch of a loser but always creates chances so what can you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom