• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
People are laughing at him online, but if we can't get anyone decent midseason then why not Alardyce until the end of the year? Though the danger is, knowing the ****** running this club, if he manages to get near Europa they'll give him the gig full time.
This LV General, never seen him on AFTV before. It pretty obvious they have brought him in as the new Troopz, especially for days like these when they want an intense, aggressive rant. He even has that same jamaician language.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Man like Stricto said if Bin Ladin was hiding the way these arsenal players were hiding, he’d still be here today. :lol: 😭

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

People are laughing at him online, but if we can't get anyone decent midseason then why not Alardyce until the end of the year? Though the danger is, knowing the ****** running this club, if he manages to get near Europa they'll give him the gig full time.
ok, we're in the doldrums, but 'big sam' ? :lol:

if we need a part-time manager, it's wenger (even though i was wenger out).
get the geezer back, then he'll know he's a needed commodity (name a stand after him ffs AFC) then he can go upstairs after conte/rodgers/simeone/potter appointment and do a stone-sold stunner on edu while he's at it.

cushty
del boy suchty st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Tbf they do need a new character. GOAT (Claude) has passed on (and Ty isn't nearly as compelling without him), Troopz is stateside, and DT is on sabbatical.

If I ran the channel, I'd try to recruit here on AM. Won't name names, but several could slot right into the upper echelon of click-worthy ranters.
Man City 5-0 Arsenal | It Would've Been 10-0 Without Holding! (BigPoppaPump)

Man City 5-0 Arsenal | GDeep Rips Up Season Ticket Live On Camera (Explicit)

Man City 5-0 Arsenal | I Missed A Puffin Festival For This (hydro rant)

Camus

Trusted ⭐
West Brom played some very nice football under him last season when they had to go for it. That win against Chelsea had attacking football better than anything we've ever seen under Arteta. I actually really like him as a manager and would be curious to see what he could do at a so called "big club". He certainly would be significantly better than Arteta who we've seen fit to waste +18months on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cant remember if i was still watching the mess or swapped to the radio but either BT or TalkSport defo mentioned this in real time. AFTV didn't start it.
Yesterday the club photographer said they were lie and the fans were chanting something else i don't know if it was true they shouldn't have delete it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm not trying to prove anything but AFTV need to stop spreading negativity i know it get them money but i had enough of them.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Shouting fake news at something caught on vid and picked up by the commentators, MacFarlane should try and get a job as Trump's next spokesperson.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I saw it and heard it clearly on BT sports the fans were cheering the goals, AFTV didn't make it up and they weren't the only Arsenal related twitter account tweeting it.

MacFarlane is just as bad as AFTV are if he's trying to say it's lies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I don't know what's true but a large number left 10 minutes before HT. Those clapping the players at the end just looked sorry for them. I suppose they had to amuse themselves somehow.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom