• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
See Ramsdale pushing that WBA player away from him, Leno would be crying in his back.

Ramsdale is elite. My goalkeeper

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Ramsdale yet to be Arsenalized, saves at the near post. Good stuff.
Inaki Cana:
E5qCPTLWYAIPy9-.jpg

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
All of you getting gassed because we’re battering a championship team are going to get a rude awakening once we go back to playing PL teams lol.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Which is why I dumbfounded by this slow and ponderous approach we saw a lot.

It's important to not carried away though as the last time we saw a Wengerish goal like that was against a poor Sheffield United side and we know how long that lasted. I do think Ødegaard seems to be one who wants to play at pace though so he could hopefully help.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom