• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Halcyon Daze

All of you getting gassed because we’re battering a championship team are going to get a rude awakening once we go back to playing PL teams lol.
Are you for real? You play what’s in front of you. We all know we’re gonna get pumped by City. Get a grip you oddball. People ain’t allowed to celebrate a performance now? FFS.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's important to not carried away though as the last time we saw a Wengerish goal like that was against a poor Sheffield United side and we know how long that lasted. I do think Ødegaard seems to be one who wants to play at pace though so he could hopefully help.

Yeah, there’s an obvious caveat there. But this team is filled with one-two players who move the ball and carry themselves at pace.

Most of out good stuff comes from that and much less from trying to make one of those overtly orchestrated moves we’ve seen.

Yes, they are beautiful, but I rather the former approach.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm liking the combo between Ødegaard and Saka at the moment. Saka could have cut it back to him at the end of that move though.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom