• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Good news Gabriel has back to full training earlier than expected. Laca also back is positive news Tierney injury is not bad too. So all in all is getting bit better
Good. I want everyone back so as stop dispell any excuses.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
My XI for this game

Runarsson
Bellerin Mari White (needs minutes) Tavares
Elneny Xhaka
Pepe Willian Tierney (Should be tried on the wing)
ESR (False Nine)

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Despite this just being a cup game we've got to get back to winning ways, I'd still go close to full strength.

Ramsdale
Soares-Holding-Gabriel-Tavares/Tierney
ESR-Ødegaard
Pepe-Auba/Laca-Martinelli/Saka.

Maybe we could keep Tierney on the left & put Tavares as the RB though?

Last edited:

Alexs

Tierney will be rested I think. If he’s crocked for City we won’t actually attack at all, let alone score.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
there rumors about 2 WBA first team players tested positive for covid.

It's going to be like that for a while and every team is going to make an effort to have players told the importance of being vaccinated.

Regardless if Auba had been or not, Arteta told us he was bed ridden, so at the very least you minimize the chances of being a serious case.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Feeling we'll get our first two goals and clean sheet for the season.

Don't quote me on this later if Arsenal disappoints us, tho.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Feeling we'll get our first two goals and clean sheet for the season.

Don't quote me on this later if Arsenal disappoints us, tho.
Valerian Ismael has made West Brom physical beast with long throw in and crosses. So we will be in for a very physical night

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom