• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
FFS 👀

This is the most relevant bit & what I was referring to. Appreciate your attempt to dazzle me with statistics, but it would have saved you a lot of effort if you had simply read my post properly.

'At the moment' means currently, not the last 365 days mate.

The thing is we always do this and clamour for Trossard to start and he always stinks it up whenever he does. Our lwf is a lonely place to be man.

He is brilliant off the bench. Don’t mess with it imo. I’m not saying this as a martinelli stan either.

We need to buy an elite fast transitional player this summer.

Majora

Love him but I worry for him with Havertz now playing as the 9. Can see Jesus becoming first choice LW and Trossard is so effective coming on as a sub in that position

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Some of us been saying he would be the first casualty if we become a serious team because he is too limited on the ball. If you can’t play without big space at this level you not good enough. Even with space he is so inconsistent

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
GIF by Christmas FM

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Love him but I worry for him with Havertz now playing as the 9. Can see Jesus becoming first choice LW and Trossard is so effective coming on as a sub in that position
Herein lies the problem and I'm not being critical of you because I was guilty of it myself last season. No player at this level should need their hand held. I made excuses for him during that barren spell last season because Eddie was stinking it up and the team had no movement in the final 3rd but the reality is that you have to be able to hold your own. Your individual performance or lack thereof can't be excused because of whomever is playing next to you or in front of you not catering perfectly to you.

The reality is that his problems are his own, only. If you can't figure out how to get on the ball and run at someone who has no hope in hell of catching you at a jogging pace then you're the problem. Sane is obviously a better and more experienced player but he was smart enough to run at Kiwi every single time it was an option. Nelli on the other hand is taking heavy touches and waiting for help to arrive before trying to take 2 players on with his head down. That's not on Havertz or anyone else. That's on him. He's been so bad this season that if we had anyone else in the team with any pace whatsoever there might not even be a justification for him being on the bench.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Why are our other attackers like Trossard and Jesus getting into better scoring/shooting opportunities than Martinelli when playing Left wing and are able to create separation in tight areas against opposition players when Nelli is the quicker player than, Nelli who is easily the most protected player in our fanbase, why not call a spade what it is.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Why are our other attackers like Trossard and Jesus getting into better scoring/shooting opportunities than Martinelli when playing Left wing and are able to create separation in tight areas against opposition players when Nelli is the quicker player than, Nelli who is easily the most protected player in our fanbase, why not call a spade what it is.
Because they are much footballers than him. When he got that huge contract I said it was mistake and gave Walcott and Traore as example of these type of players don’t improve much. But just like those players when they were his age his age was used as an excuse. 2-3 years he will be same player

Majora

Herein lies the problem and I'm not being critical of you because I was guilty of it myself last season. No player at this level should need their hand held. I made excuses for him during that barren spell last season because Eddie was stinking it up and the team had no movement in the final 3rd but the reality is that you have to be able to hold your own. Your individual performance or lack thereof can't be excused because of whomever is playing next to you or in front of you not catering perfectly to you.

The reality is that his problems are his own, only. If you can't figure out how to get on the ball and run at someone who has no hope in hell of catching you at a jogging pace then you're the problem. Sane is obviously a better and more experienced player but he was smart enough to run at Kiwi every single time it was an option. Nelli on the other hand is taking heavy touches and waiting for help to arrive before trying to take 2 players on with his head down. That's not on Havertz or anyone else. That's on him. He's been so bad this season that if we had anyone else in the team with any pace whatsoever there might not even be a justification for him being on the bench.
I think you have misunderstood my post. My point was that Havertz at 9 frees up Jesus to compete for a starting LW position which is a problem for Martinelli

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom