• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Toney

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,246
  • Views 77,156

Is Toney an upgrade on Gabriel Jesus at CF?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
he would be great at Tottenham, or Liverpool, we don't play that sort of football, Walkins Ferguson, even Eddie are more suitable to our style.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

he would be great at Tottenham, or Liverpool, we don't play that sort of football, Walkins Ferguson, even Eddie are more suitable to our style.

His buildup play and link up play is far better than all those you mentioned.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Can't see this happening. Brentford are basically saying we ain't selling hence the 100M

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Even if we sign this guy.

City's main guy, Haaland...Liverpool's main guy, Salah...Arsenal's main guy, Toney.

Spending close to £100 million to still have the worst star attacker of the title challenge teams is very deflating, ngl...is is also very Emirates stadium era Arsenal though!

Knowing our luck, Liverpool will sell Salah to the Saudi league for the same price we buy Ivan for and then get Mbappe on a free 😅

SupersoakerArsene

Even if we sign this guy.

City's main guy, Haaland...Liverpool's main guy, Salah...Arsenal's main guy, Toney.

Spending close to £100 million to still have the worst star attacker of the title challenge teams is very deflating, ngl...is is also very Emirates stadium era Arsenal though!

Knowing our luck, Liverpool will sell Salah to the Saudi league for the same price we buy Ivan for and then get Mbappe on a free 😅
Nah mate! Mbappe is coming to Arsenal this summer! :late:

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

We’re gonna waste money on his mediocre former GK instead. 🤐
Thought we were doing that because we had a chance of doing Toney deal? We need the funds for other areas so we won't be spending the money you'd imagine

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Do you realise how extensive the background checks are when we’re signing a player? We wouldn’t go for him if he was a gambling addict.
You don’t know how extensive they are either, I bet they’re not as comprehensive as you’d think.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
You don’t know how extensive they are either, I bet they’re not as comprehensive as you’d think.

It’s not exactly a secret with Toney.

Were we to get him (we’re not) I’d expect there to be a clause in his contract stipulating we won’t pay him his salary if he reoffends or sth to that effect.

Policing only gets you so far, it’s money (and the threat of withholding it) that talks.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Well they were comprehensive enough to dissuade us from signing Aouar, so they’re at least somewhat effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom